Some Suggestions for bondage on an office chair?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
cory

Some Suggestions for bondage on an office chair?

Post by cory »

Hi Everyone,

I've got a plan for a chair tie tomorrow. I've got my release sorted and the basics of the tie but I'm struggling with one specific point.

I have 2 different chairs available, one of which is a hard dining room type chair and one which is a wheelie office chair type. I would prefer to use the office chair but the back is very broad and makes it difficult to get the handcuffs on round the back and more importantly to get them off again. The wooden chair is more suitable for this, but the base of the chair is not long enough for the scenario I have which involves my legs tied together. I wish to have my hands away from my genitals to prevent stimulation during the tie.

Any suggestions for a modifier to this to allow me to use the office chair?

I've got plenty of rope, chain, restriants, belts, cuffs etc so feel free to suggest pretty much anything you think might work.

If you'd like more info, please do let me know and I'll do my best to clarify

Thanks

Cory
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 11 Mar 2015, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: headline improvement
TheWingmen

Re: Some Suggestions

Post by TheWingmen »

If the issue is that the back is too wide to easily get the cuffs on you could hook two pairs of cuffs together, same way as police would for cuffing a larger detainee. And if you are afraid about being able to get them over your head with them cuffed this wide you could use a length of the chain you said you had to bind the cuffs to the bottom of the chair
CaptainJoe

Re: Some Suggestions

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Cory,

why do you want to tie your legs together when doing a chair tie?
I prefer to tie my legs to the sides of the chair. I use a wooden chair with a H-like horizontal beam between the front and hind legs - this is where my ankles go. Tieing them in a way that even the big toe doesn't reach the floor adds to the feeling of helplessness. Be careful not to cut off the blood circulation!

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
cory

Re: Some Suggestions for bondage on an office chair?

Post by cory »

thanks for the suggestions guys,

sorry for the late response but I managed to figure it out by tipping the chair on its back and sitting against the seat portion with my arms over the top. Worked quite nicely actually.

The legs together is because it allows better positioning of the vibrator :twisted: