A week alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Re: A week alone

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:
I'm looking it from a phone not so easy to pick. As they are small, but.
Left to right.

Gray in the middle. Pick Pink from the bottom.
Pink again. And the dark blue.
And i honestly hope that you won't be able to make it, and will have a good night in a very tight unescapapable hogtie. Have fun.

Oh boy, this one will be interesting in the final stage. That bodysuit is long sleeve, mock neck, and incredibly high cut. Over a normal pair of jeans that thong back and the cut in the front have to show at least 3 inches above the waist line. Luckily where I go its normal to wear underarmour type clothing so a tight mock neck and sleeves wont draw much attention, but if I bend over and my shirt rides up, no hope of hiding it under my waistband. I'll just have to be extra careful.
Ano

Post by Ano »

TheWingmen wrote:
Ano wrote:
so a tight mock neck and sleeves wont draw much attention, but if I bend over and my shirt rides up, no hope of hiding it under my waistband. I'll just have to be extra carline
Or just give it up, and take a serious punishment in a form of an inescapable 10 hours long hogtie where everything is tied to make you unable to move. Knees, elbows. Etc. Play safe, but if it comes make it secure.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:
TheWingmen wrote:
Ano wrote:
so a tight mock neck and sleeves wont draw much attention, but if I bend over and my shirt rides up, no hope of hiding it under my waistband. I'll just have to be extra carline
Or just give it up, and take a serious punishment in a form of an inescapable 10 hours long hogtie where everything is tied to make you unable to move. Knees, elbows. Etc. Play safe, but if it comes make it secure.

As it turns out my significant other will be returning then. And has made it clear her intentions are to tie me up really tight and torment me all night. So no worries there, should be fun after this week of buildup :whip:
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Ohh......
Looks like you are going to have great climax......
Can you post few more pics
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

boundsharu wrote:Ohh......
Looks like you are going to have great climax......
Can you post few more pics
We will see, I'll try and get one or two at the end of the day once I'm at home. Update, I'm on track with your lineup so far, I'm currently in the purple thong. Just changing these is turning out to be a challenge, the bodysuit will be interesting
Ano

Post by Ano »

As it turns out my significant other will be returning then. And has made it clear her intentions are to tie me up really tight and torment me all night. So no worries there, should be fun after this week of buildup :whip:
Looking very good. How was the day in the cloths selection?
I hope there was atleast a little wich you couldn't do, so soon We will hear your experience from the hogtie night. :-)
Well enjoy whatever you are doing.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 21 Mar 2015, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed busted quote
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Hows bodysuit gone.....
Would you able to pull it off
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I did manage to get through boundsharu's list so I ended up just locking myself to the bed with a collar and chain for the night. Today I made it most of the way through your list Ano, up till the long sleeve bodysuit. I had it on for a little but I was bending over so much at work it kept showing and I chickened out and put the pink g-string back on (maybe I'll post a photo wearing it with some pants just to show you how high cut the thing is). Looks like tonight I'll be alone again so I'll just have to torture myself. You guys wanna help out with my punishent?
Ano I know you requested a super strict hogtie, should there be any other requirements? I was debating if I should have to wear the bodysuit I failed on while tied since I didn't really wear it today. I also have a selection of dildos/plugs in various sizes that can be used for things (Tied in with crotch rope maybe?) If that seems like a good addition. Let me know your thoughts on my punishment.
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Hey guy. It's been great keeping up with your adventures. A strict hogtie with the largest thing you can get in your bottom sounds like a good punishment (you don't really need any punishment as you're being so good though and you haven't had any accidents :wink: maybe we should call it a reward instead?) Maybe not a good idea to do it all night or anything though... an hour or two maybe.

It's nearly 1 am here and inspired by your good self I'm planning to go for a CD bondage walk in the woods shortly. Wish me luck.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Kusanagi wrote:Hey guy. It's been great keeping up with your adventures. A strict hogtie with the largest thing you can get in your bottom sounds like a good punishment (you don't really need any punishment as you're being so good though and you haven't had any accidents :wink: maybe we should call it a reward instead?) Maybe not a good idea to do it all night or anything though... an hour or two maybe.

It's nearly 1 am here and inspired by your good self I'm planning to go for a CD bondage walk in the woods shortly. Wish me luck.
Yeah, the level I'm at right now is ridiculous. I feel like I'm ready to explode. Its going to be amazing as soon as my lady is home again :wink:

Best of luck to you! I hope you pick a nice outfit for yourself and have a good time.
Ano

Post by Ano »

TheWingmen wrote:Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I did manage to get through boundsharu's list so I ended up just locking myself to the bed with a collar and chain for the night. Today I made it most of the way through your list Ano, up till the long sleeve bodysuit. I had it on for a little but I was bending over so much at work it kept showing and I chickened out and put the pink g-string back on (maybe I'll post a photo wearing it with some pants just to show you how high cut the thing is). Looks like tonight I'll be alone again so I'll just have to torture myself. You guys wanna help out with my punishent?
Ano I know you requested a super strict hogtie, should there be any other requirements? I was debating if I should have to wear the bodysuit I failed on while tied since I didn't really wear it today. I also have a selection of dildos/plugs in various sizes that can be used for things (Tied in with crotch rope maybe?) If that seems like a good addition. Let me know your thoughts on my punishment.
Use the same clothing you meant to use at work.
And Ofc you can add something. Any extra you have can come in to play, but be ready it's going to be like 8-10 hours, so you can use anything wich is unconfortable, but not painfull.
If you wanna make the hogtie better for long time, then tie your ankles to your thighs first, like in a frogtie. It will take away the pulling force from the rope wich holds you in a hogtie. So your hands in the handcuffs will be more rested.
Go
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Thanks for the responses guys! Sorry I've been very busy and haven't had a good update yet, but I promise one is coming your way!
Ano

Post by Ano »

TheWingmen wrote:Thanks for the responses guys! Sorry I've been very busy and haven't had a good update yet, but I promise one is coming your way!
We are waiting patiently :-)
No worries, Enyoj what you are doing.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

So update after last night! As stated I didn't manage to make it through the long sleeve bodysuit portion of the day. Its so high cut I was in constant fear it would be spotted with my amount of bending over at work. This is what I'm saying, here it is on with jeans at a normal height (not sagged, thats around my waist).
whaletale.jpg

So last night I tied myself in a nice tight hogtie, with my ankles bound to my thighs as suggested. And as well as the rope I added handcuffs for security, specially for Ano! I also had a 8 inch long 1.75 inch across dildo tied in with a crotch rope. This went for about 2 hours then my release kicked in and I went to a little bit looser hogtie and nothing inserted so I could sleep (haven't yet worked up to sleeping with anything inserted or tied tightly in a hogtie).

Thanks so much to you guys for helping out so much this week, its been an absolute blast! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything you need help/suggestions on! :hi: If you ever want to exchange dares etc, just shoot me a message :D
Ano

Post by Ano »

Well done, you got what you deserved!
If you Enyojed doing it, just as much as we enjoyed watching it. Then it was great.

I am searching for a solution.
I would need a pose where my hands can be handcuffed on the front. While i'am still tied up with ropes.
The goal is to keep it confortable but escape proof.
It's for sleeping.
It needs to prevent me from standing up. I am thinking on a harness, but i have never done any. And if everything goes well it will be done on me by an amatuer in this case. So it has to be as simple as possible.