A week alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Re: A week alone

Post by TheWingmen »

boundsharu wrote:Hey.... wingman....
You are doing great.......
Can you wear that black and white panties....
And to outdoor adventure .......
Create a harness.....
Google it.......
And wear below your clothing
Like shorts and tight tee...
Means if you are careless.... you have chance of being discovered
Which ones more specifically? I don't have any black and white ones. Maybe you could describe in the picture more specifically where they are (under which section, and then where within that section and what other colors may be on them) Also I really like your idea about using a rope harness, and it just so happens I bought 100ft of rope a few minutes ago. :P
Ano

Post by Ano »

How is the week going?
Any succes with the more serious bondage sessions?
And a harness i agree. If you can do a proper one that's awesome.
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Sorry.... I mean thongs....
:facepalm:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:How is the week going?
Any succes with the more serious bondage sessions?
And a harness i agree. If you can do a proper one that's awesome.

The week is going great! The night after wearing the blue cheekies that were requested I tried sleeping spread eagle for the first time (and quite a tight one at that). It was great, I thought I would have trouble sleeping like that (I'm usually a side sleeper) but there were not problems at all. And it drove me absolutely crazy not being able to reach down.
Yesterday I wore the thong pair that are white and light pink (on the very left side of the picture). Then at night I tied a rope harness onto me as suggested, and went out for a walk in the woods (backpack with a few more goodies). Found a nice secluded spot and stripped down. Put on my leather collar, and wrist cuffs. I laid out a long piece of rope with the key attached to it, so that to escape I'd have to reel it in slowly with one hand (I had a knife as a secondary release in case the key got caught up on something). The I tied ropes to 3 trees surrounding me with about a 15ft gap between them. I knelt in the middle and tied each rope to a ring on the collar, so i could not move from my spot. Then I padlocked my hands individually to one of the ropes running from the collar out to the side, so my arms were spread away from me. Then I had to reel in the key and unlock my hands. It probably only took 15 minutes or so, but felt like hours sitting out in the woods exposed with no way to hide.
I proceeded to go back home and once in bed tied my legs together as well. Then using some more rope/belts I had lying around I sort of laced my legs and harness to the bed (running rope through it and then under the sides of the bed frame and then back up, repeat etc). So that when I was finished I was kind of in a cocoon, tightly roped down to the bed, nothing but squirming was possible. I then locked my hands (using leather cuffs again) to loops on the side of the harness, so I could not access the knots at the top to undo myself till my ice release gave me the key to the cuffs in the morning. It was another night filled with erotic dreams.

Boundsharu: Thanks for the choice of the day! I believe you are referring to the ones under thong right at the bottom, a good choice if I must say so myself. Maybe later I'll post a photo, I think I'm getting a little less shy :wink:

If any of you would like to pick what I wear for any of the following days (I have until Saturday to schedule outfits still) I would be ever grateful. Also feel free to give me a position to bind myself in for any of those nights. And if you're feeling like really driving me mad you could pick something for me to wear while bound at night.
Thanks again for all your help guys, you rock!
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Good going.....
Don't be shy.... we are on same side.........
And tie your gag strap to top of bed with rope and if you are too much adventurous....
Then put on blindfold and do spread eagle
Ano

Post by Ano »

For outside if you are ok with simply waiting, then make a hogtie finished with handcuffs.
Just a short one, don't catch a cold.
Half hour or so.
Or even better.
Still hogtie, but delay the escape. Not with time only.
First have a lock included in beetwhen your legs and handcuffs.
So when the first timer wich is right next to you is finished. You will be able to crawl.
Hands still cuffed on the back and feets still tied together.
Make your way to the next timer which could give you knife to release your feet. So you can stand up but still handcuffs on the back. Maybe still chained to a tree with a long chain which just barely holds you back from rereaching the handcuffs keys. Then one more timer or something sily to get ride of the chain. Like the chain can include rope on one part. You need to find it, then cut it. It won't be easy with handcuffs on the back. Then you can open the handcuffs and go home.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Just a little update for you guys following and helping here!

This is what is left to choose from (what I've worn has been colored in red). Pick something exciting for me to wear Thursday, Friday, and Saturday if you wouldn't mind, thats an open offer to anyone :wink:
update.jpg
update.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
Here is a photo especially for boundsharu upon request. Still a little too shy to just be wearing what you requested for the day. But hey I feel like some nice shiny PCV leggings and a whale tale is the next best thing right? Thanks for requesting these ones, I really do like wearing thongs :P
today.jpg
Maybe tomorrow I'll get more adventurous, who knows!
Now off to lock myself up for the night :hi: , catch up with ya in the morning, when I put on whatever is requested for tomorrow!

Hope you're having as much fun hearing about my endeavors as I am having participating.
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Wow, you are going strong! Sounds like you're really making the most out of thisw week :shock: Keep it up
Congrats on braving the elements and on having a cute bottom!

I also second the idea that you should do a hogtie, in or out doors.
Ano

Post by Ano »

Nice to hear that things going so well.
Enjoy it. And use the time as much.
Take care make sure there's enugh back up.
And i would still recommend real cuffs.
Gl and keep as updated.
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Great pic wingman....
Tonight. ..
Maybe you can try keys frozen in ice for a box... if you have it..
And then keys for everything in box.....mixed with few more keys......
Have fun
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Just woke up and released myself from the tightest spread eagle I've ever achieved, it was a fun/hard night, the urge for sexual release is so strong now. I will try for the hogtie tonight and see how that goes!

Today since no one requested anything I rolled dice to decide what to wear. And ended up falling on the yellow g-string. Quite a ..small.. selection :lol:

With the last two days ahead of me I had an idea for you guys. I'm calling on the ones who've been helping me from the start! Tomorrow and Saturday I will be headed to work. I will bring up to 6 pairs of whatever you choose in to work in each day. And will rotate through them in whatever order you give me. I'll wear each item for an hour minimum. At the end of the day I'll give a detailed account of when I changed. And if there were any close calls with getting caught.
If I can't find time to change and dont make it through the whole lineup before I have to head home then some sort of fitting punishment will have to ensue. I'm thinking real tight hogtie with something big in me all night... :twisted:

So make a lineup either of you 3 keeping up! Make sure you don't use the same items as another person!
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Great.....
Those white black thongs
Light blue panties
Purple thongs
Pink g string
Yellow g string
Creme bodysuit
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

boundsharu wrote:Great.....
Those white black thongs
Light blue panties
Purple thongs
Pink g string
Yellow g string
Creme bodysuit
Thanks for the reply! :D
Couple important questions boundsharu:
By white and black thong do you mean the one that almost has a pattern like scales? with the little pink bow? Also I am wearing the yellow g-string right now and I already wore the light blue panties (unless you mean the light blue thong), and wont have time to wash either before tomorrow, so what should I put on instead, I could substitute another g-string of your choice? Also which pink g-string, theres one thats strait hot pink from Victorias Secret (at the top of the g-strings) and one thats pink with nude trim from American Apparel (bottom of the g-string section).

I like the use of the bodysuit at the end, quite devious of you. Ill have to fully strip to put it on. And that is the tightest one, the thong back is impossible to ignore and drives me crazy.
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Dark pink
Substitute it with.....
Creme g string and purple / black thong
Ano

Post by Ano »

TheWingmen wrote:Just woke up and released myself from the tightest spread eagle I've ever achieved, it was a fun/hard night, the urge for sexual release is so strong now. I will try for the hogtie tonight and see how that goes!

Today since no one requested anything I rolled dice to decide what to wear. And ended up falling on the yellow g-string. Quite a ..small.. selection :lol:

With the last two days ahead of me I had an idea for you guys. I'm calling on the ones who've been helping me from the start! Tomorrow and Saturday I will be headed to work. I will bring up to 6 pairs of whatever you choose in to work in each day. And will rotate through them in whatever order you give me. I'll wear each item for an hour minimum. At the end of the day I'll give a detailed account of when I changed. And if there were any close calls with getting caught.
If I can't find time to change and dont make it through the whole lineup before I have to head home then some sort of fitting punishment will have to ensue. I'm thinking real tight hogtie with something big in me all night... :twisted:

So make a lineup either of you 3 keeping up! Make sure you don't use the same items as another person!
I'm looking it from a phone not so easy to pick. As they are small, but.
Left to right.

Gray in the middle. Pick Pink from the bottom.
Pink again. And the dark blue.
And i honestly hope that you won't be able to make it, and will have a good night in a very tight unescapapable hogtie. Have fun.