A week alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

A week alone

Post by TheWingmen »

So coming up in a couple weeks all 3 of my roommates will be gone for a full 7 days, and I could not be more excited as I haven't had much time recently to indulge in self bondage or kinky things of any kind. So I have decided to try and make full use of the time alone I have and make it really fun.

So lets get down to what I have planned. I have purchased a lockbox with a timed lock on it (you can set it to open after a certain amount of time, there is no way to open it till the timer runs out short of smashing it, but they aren't cheap). In this I am planning on placing all of my normal underwear, and setting the timer till the end of the week, leaving me only a fairly large array of women's underwear to wear.
I will also be placing my spare keys to all my locks in here, the other set of keys I will place in water in the freezer at the start of each day so they are frozen by the time I get home from work/whatever other activities I do.
When I am home and no longer have plans to go out I will start by undressing putting on a thong backed bodysuit, putting the rest of my clothing in a locked trunk padlocked shut by one lock who's key is in the ice so I have no other clothing to put on, and locking on leather wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and a collar (the collar will also lock on the bodysuit so it cannot be removed, as I know it will drive me absolutely crazy). Then I will go about whatever needs to be done at home (cooking, cleaning etc).
I'm going to do some tests to see how large of a piece of ice I should use to have it melt by early the next morning, so I will have to sleep wearing the restraints and underwear till the morning when I can remove them to get dressed again for the following day.
During this whole time I am not allowed to get myself off, not until the end of the week. Which will be a real struggle as just wearing women's underwear around and out in public makes me unbelievably horny.

This is where I ask for a little input! What sort of punishments could you think of for me to do if I break down and get myself off? I have a variety of toys (dildos of varying sizes, buttplugs of varying sizes) as well as some additional bondage gear on top of the restraints (handcuffs, lockable gag, leash, short lengths of rope). As far as suggestions/ideas go I am not into pain, drinking things, or guarantee of humiliation (risk of being caught is fine as it is exciting, but being caught should be avoidable).

I look forward to hearing what people think of my plans! And the possibility of one of you creative people coming up with a punishment idea or ideas. I hope it all makes sense (sometimes things are easier to explain in my head). If anyone wants more information on items I have or clarification just let me know. I would also be down to post a list of my clothing if someone wanted to pick what I wore each day! :D
Ano

Re: A week alone

Post by Ano »

Well in short i would use the safe and real handcuffs, to fix yourself to an unconfortable position for few hours / a night.
and ofc lock the keys for that time.
It can be quite frustrating.
Ano

Post by Ano »

Yesterday i didn't had enugh time to finish what i liked to say.
It's maybe just me, i don't know but if i'am tied up but just halfway, or just handcuffed to a bed or something, can drive me crazy, as love to be tied up fully, close to the point where the only movement i can do is to turn my head.
And the other side is i like to strugle, i can fight a tie trough whole night.
So just being handcuffed on the front to a bed or something unmovable.
It can kill me as there's no way to get out, and it's not even nearly a full tie.
Maybe it can work for you as well.
Specialy if it goes trough a full night.
Use the safe but have an amergency way as well.

Have fun!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:Yesterday i didn't had enugh time to finish what i liked to say.
It's maybe just me, i don't know but if i'am tied up but just halfway, or just handcuffed to a bed or something, can drive me crazy, as love to be tied up fully, close to the point where the only movement i can do is to turn my head.
And the other side is i like to strugle, i can fight a tie trough whole night.
So just being handcuffed on the front to a bed or something unmovable.
It can kill me as there's no way to get out, and it's not even nearly a full tie.
Maybe it can work for you as well.
Specialy if it goes trough a full night.
Use the safe but have an amergency way as well.

Have fun!
Thanks! I will for sure make use of this :o I have never tried being tied all night. I think I will use some leather restraints though, just to make sure I am comfortable, to ease into it (don't worry though they all lock completely). Maybe just start off with my legs cuffed and chained to the bed. Or maybe just a collar (loose) on a long chain to the bed, that way I can move about in bed but wont be free to leave. I'll use an ice release for the keys, and a ink pot as an emergency (I have a container and amount of ice dialed so it can last almost perfectly through the night, it actually ends up melting about 1.5 hours before I wake up but I think this will be perfect, I can release myself soon as I'm up.)

Update on the week: All my male underwear have been locked away with the use of the timed safe (goodbye for 5 days). This is what my underwear drawer currently looks like (below). I've been wearing nothing but these since saturday morning, and its driving me nuts, the urge to get off is unbelievable. If you want to pick any specific piece for me to wear any day (or any night while I lock myself up, for a little extra torture) feel free pick an item. Maybe if enough individual people pick something I'll have to extend the timer on my safe to get all the requests in. Also if there are any other additional tasks you want to put me through I have a small collection of toys in different sizes.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on tasks/how things are going!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 6.37.06 PM.png
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Hi, congratulations on a week of female undies. The light blue panties look nice (just underneath 'panties/cheekies' in the pic. Maybe we could see a pic of them on, hmm?

Try your best to hold out as long as you can - remember it always feels better to go longer and it's always a bummer when you give in!

But when you do, when you need to punish yourself you could get some nice wooden clothes pegs if you don't have them already. They are easy to find, super cheap and do a great job. Are you able to go outside in your undies? and do you have any heels?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Kusanagi wrote:Hi, congratulations on a week of female undies. The light blue panties look nice (just underneath 'panties/cheekies' in the pic. Maybe we could see a pic of them on, hmm?

Try your best to hold out as long as you can - remember it always feels better to go longer and it's always a bummer when you give in!

But when you do, when you need to punish yourself you could get some nice wooden clothes pegs if you don't have them already. They are easy to find, super cheap and do a great job. Are you able to go outside in your undies? and do you have any heels?
I'll wear those ones tomorrow then! :) Not sure about a picture, I'm a fairly shy person, so we will see how daring I'm feeling! I can go outside (I will have errands to run and such) but I will be wearing male clothing over. If you're thinking of some sort of outdoor scenario/walk/whatever I could go somewhere without people to do it (once again, too shy to do anything obvious around the public). I sadly do not have any heels, need to wait till I have a little more spending money.
Ano

Post by Ano »

My task is simply bondage related.
It's something i like to try bye my self but sadly i am not alone in the house.
I have two kitchen safe for the job.
You can do it with one plus with ice.
Put leg cuffs on.
And as they have a special key after duble locking them there's no way to open them without the keys.
Lock away the keys for long time from a morning till next evening.
Or from an evening till morning a day later.
Then normal cuffs on the back for the night.
Maybe with a light hogtie.
And on the front. Or if you have waist chain then maybe on your side for the days.
And the keys for the handcuffs should be locked for a good 8 hour during the day. And then for almost the whole day again.
I can allow a little rest at the change time when it's evening.
Maximum an hour.
No cheating.

Well as i said it's my dream. But if you can do it that's will be awesome as well.
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

I was thinking that maybe you could stand outside in just your undies and some restraints for punishment if it's quite cold where you are - maybe for half an hour. It's an interesting experience and you'll really appreciate getting back inside! Hope you have your nice blue panties on :D
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:My task is simply bondage related.
It's something i like to try bye my self but sadly i am not alone in the house.
I have two kitchen safe for the job.
You can do it with one plus with ice.
Put leg cuffs on.
And as they have a special key after duble locking them there's no way to open them without the keys.
Lock away the keys for long time from a morning till next evening.
Or from an evening till morning a day later.
Then normal cuffs on the back for the night.
Maybe with a light hogtie.
And on the front. Or if you have waist chain then maybe on your side for the days.
And the keys for the handcuffs should be locked for a good 8 hour during the day. And then for almost the whole day again.
I can allow a little rest at the change time when it's evening.
Maximum an hour.
No cheating.

Well as i said it's my dream. But if you can do it that's will be awesome as well.
I'll give it a go later in the week! One of my roommates decided to stick around for a couple days so at the moment I'm not alone, but soon as hes gone :gag:
Also an update on your suggestion to be tied the whole night, I tried that for the first time ever last night. And it was glorious. Put on my leather collar (I had never tried sleeping in it as its fairly thick and I didn't think I could get comfortable) locked it on. Then locked a chain with just enough room to move around from it to a bed post. I had some of the most erotic dreams I've ever experienced, I had to get out of my room and hang out with my roommate to resist the urge to get off. I think tonight I'll step it up, maybe the collar the same way plus my feet locked together then chained to the bottom of the bed.

And to Kusanagi: Just rolled outa bed and slipped into them, and am chilling with my roommate, if only he knew! And I'll give your idea a shot, it'll be my first outdoor excursion. Im thinking I will go out in the woods with a length of chain, and restraints, strip down, and lock the chain/restraints to a tree so that I cant get to my clothes till my release kicks in. Question is, what to wear for this specifically. Go really daring and revealing? Otherwise another outfit I could see being fun for this is a PVC leotard and leggings combo I have, would be a little warmer but not really revealing at all.

Thanks for the replies guys, you're making this week unbelievably fun!
Ano

Post by Ano »

That's alright, that's way we are here :-)
If you want to have a confortable night then you could try a spread eagle. If i recall correctly then you have leather cuffs as well.
With them it should be very nice.
I never had problems with sleeping in spread eagle.
Well i sometimes sleept with my hands handcuffed behind.
But in spread eagle it's very nice.
Just make sure you can't get out before morning.
So once you wake up, you will still have a lots of time to struggle.
Have fun.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:That's alright, that's way we are here :-)
If you want to have a confortable night then you could try a spread eagle. If i recall correctly then you have leather cuffs as well.
With them it should be very nice.
I never had problems with sleeping in spread eagle.
Well i sometimes sleept with my hands handcuffed behind.
But in spread eagle it's very nice.
Just make sure you can't get out before morning.
So once you wake up, you will still have a lots of time to struggle.
Have fun.
I think for tonight I will just start off feet together, chained to base of the bed, then collar to the head of the bed so I can roll around. If I sleep ok with that then tomorrow night I will try out spread eagle. Maybe with a butt plug in if I'm feeling really daring, since I wont be able to reach it all night :twisted:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the way I like to sleep, is with a chain running through the hook of a ratchet strap at the foot of the bed connected to my locking leather ankle cuffs. then a shorter chain through padlock that's locked to the hook of the ratchet strap at the headboard connected to my steel wrist shackles. like this, I can still sleep in almost the same position as I normally do, but I have a bit of restriction if I try to move.

I set the cd tray opener to drop the keys in the morning before I think i'll have to go to the bathroom in the morning. my backup is a 4 digit combo lock that I can unlock once the sun pops out if something were to happen to the computers power.

its a really comfortable way to sleep while bound. I actually just ordered a set of steel ankle shackles to make it truly inescapable till the release kicks in. :mrgreen:

btw, there is no way to pull out a butt plug like this. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Hey, it's good to hear that you are so up for an outdoor excursion. It just so happens that I am going to get a chance to do the same thing this week on Saturday night, so I'm game if you are 8)

I'm going to hide some padlock keys in the woods in the day then go there at night with womens clothes under some regular clothes, take them off, lock some chains on and then go in and get the keys! I attempted something similar before but as soon as I got to the start of the woods there was the sound of a large animal right next to me and then this horrible barking noise. Turns out it's just deer in the woods, but I had visions of being mauled by a pack of badgers and scarpered lol

Time to (wo)man-up and try again.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Kusanagi wrote:Hey, it's good to hear that you are so up for an outdoor excursion. It just so happens that I am going to get a chance to do the same thing this week on Saturday night, so I'm game if you are 8)

I'm going to hide some padlock keys in the woods in the day then go there at night with womens clothes under some regular clothes, take them off, lock some chains on and then go in and get the keys! I attempted something similar before but as soon as I got to the start of the woods there was the sound of a large animal right next to me and then this horrible barking noise. Turns out it's just deer in the woods, but I had visions of being mauled by a pack of badgers and scarpered lol

Time to (wo)man-up and try again.
I will begin planning my outdoor scenario tonight, while I'm tied up. Should give me something to think about.

Any input on what I wear under my clothes tomorrow? Its so very fun when the choice is made by another :wink:
boundsharu

Post by boundsharu »

Hey.... wingman....
You are doing great.......
Can you wear that black and white panties....
And to outdoor adventure .......
Create a harness.....
Google it.......
And wear below your clothing
Like shorts and tight tee...
Means if you are careless.... you have chance of being discovered