A week alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Ano

Re: A week alone

Post by Ano »

I just read it back what i wrote last time And realised that i wasn't clear with the harness.
What i'am thinking is, that if there's a basic harness which i can't un do then the handcuffs should go trough a larger loop on the front keeping my hands close to my chest. And once it tied again on my back, it can go down to keep my feet in a hogtie position.
It feels it could work, but i'am afraid it's a bit complicated for a beginner, i night try it alone later.
If anyone has an idea to make it simple, i'am interested.
MSpike

Re: A week alone - Karada

Post by MSpike »

There is a Japanese style body harness that is easy to apply and provides lots of loops for handcuffs and leg ties, and it can be snug or VERY tight. Google "Karada tutorial" or search the Bound Anna site. There should be instructions and illustrations there. Enjoy.
Ano

Re: A week alone - Karada

Post by Ano »

Mar Lingspike wrote:There is a Japanese style body harness that is easy to apply and provides lots of loops for handcuffs and leg ties, and it can be snug or VERY tight. Google "Karada tutorial" or search the Bound Anna site. There should be instructions and illustrations there. Enjoy.
I'am looking in to it. Looks fine. But i don't think she will have patience for it. Ill might get a snug confortable hogtie instead, with the rope tied to my shoulders as well to take away the pulling force from the handcuffs.
Ill try everything by my self as well.
Thank you for the hint.