Annoying things to do

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
uniboi

Annoying things to do

Post by uniboi »

Hi everyone!

I would be really interested to know if you guys have an really annoying punishments or tasks you like to do while tied.
These might be things that take a long time or are messy etc. The more interesting the better

Thanks
Uniboi :D :gag:
TNTBound

Re: Annoying things to do

Post by TNTBound »

one thing I've tried, is to take my tens 7000, and put the electrode pads right above my penis and to either side a couple inches. I set it to a pulse setting that is very stimulating and then cranked up the voltage to where I thought it would be just bearable for the duration of my session (1.5 hours). then I tied it to my ankles so I couldn't reach it and then tied my hands to the headboard (ankles and knees were already tied together and to the bottom of the bed).

this, along with a vibrating butt plug made for one VERY entertaining self bondage session. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

TNTBound wrote:one thing I've tried, is to take my tens 7000, and put the electrode pads right above my penis and to either side a couple inches. I set it to a pulse setting that is very stimulating and then cranked up the voltage to where I thought it would be just bearable for the duration of my session (1.5 hours). then I tied it to my ankles so I couldn't reach it and then tied my hands to the headboard (ankles and knees were already tied together and to the bottom of the bed).

this, along with a vibrating butt plug made for one VERY entertaining self bondage session. :mrgreen:
Sounds awesome. I'd love to have a TENS unit!!! There's a great pic online of a guy tied to bed posts with ball attached to ankles and cock ring on. Must be so frustrating!

Got any for people without special toys?

I only have things like cuffs chains padlocks etc. :whip:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if you have clothes pins, I got a good one for you.

prepare a spread eagle tie on your bed, but be sure to make it tight enough that you wont be able to reach your nipples when your spread. take a piece of ice fishing line about 12-14" long and tie it on the ends of each of the clothes pins, connecting them to each other. then take some more fishing line and tie a loop at the end, run the clothes pins through this loop. you will need to have two mounting points on the ceiling, one above you, and one off to the side. run the line with the loop through both of these and tie the end to a weight. the size of the weight will depend on whether you want the clothes pins ripped off, or if you want them to just be tugged on a bit.

just before you finish tying yourself down, take the string and hold it in your teeth (you can tie a cd to this string to make it a bit easier to hold) and then put the clothes pin on your nipples. finish tying your self down and wait for your ice release or cd tray opener to drop the keys to your release. will you be able to hold on to the string to the end? :twisted:

makes for a pretty good predicament. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

TNTBound wrote:if you have clothes pins, I got a good one for you.

prepare a spread eagle tie on your bed, but be sure to make it tight enough that you wont be able to reach your nipples when your spread. take a piece of ice fishing line about 12-14" long and tie it on the ends of each of the clothes pins, connecting them to each other. then take some more fishing line and tie a loop at the end, run the clothes pins through this loop. you will need to have two mounting points on the ceiling, one above you, and one off to the side. run the line with the loop through both of these and tie the end to a weight. the size of the weight will depend on whether you want the clothes pins ripped off, or if you want them to just be tugged on a bit.

just before you finish tying yourself down, take the string and hold it in your teeth (you can tie a cd to this string to make it a bit easier to hold) and then put the clothes pin on your nipples. finish tying your self down and wait for your ice release or cd tray opener to drop the keys to your release. will you be able to hold on to the string to the end? :twisted:

makes for a pretty good predicament. :wink:
:-) AWESOME!

I think i've read something like that before on here and I love it! I havn't tried it yet it's the ceiling mounting points that i dont have :-( Just got to find a way round that.

REALLY want to try this :gag:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

im not sure, but maybe these could work?

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en ... 207&rt=rud

wouldn't leave any evidence afterwards, but I don't know if it would be strong enough.

there is also these ones. they look like they could pivot to be used on the ceiling.

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en ... 789&rt=rud
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

TNTBound wrote:im not sure, but maybe these could work?

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en ... 207&rt=rud

wouldn't leave any evidence afterwards, but I don't know if it would be strong enough.

there is also these ones. they look like they could pivot to be used on the ceiling.

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en ... 789&rt=rud
Yeah they look amazing. I've got to get me some of these!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Had a look at the hooks but they dont hold much weight and they take an hour to set before use?! Does anyone have experience of these?

Next questions on annoying things to do :-) Has anyone got any good recommendations on what i can use to make my ass and dick uncomfortable?

Ive tried:

Ginger in he ass and a thin slither in my pee hole: Good at first then gets mildly burning then for my quickly calms down.
Birds eye chilly crushed into paste then wiped on ass: Great burning sensation but not strong enough to be less than pleasurable.
Tabasco: love wanking with this... pretty hot but more pleasure than pain. Tobasco on dick head is preety intense but again calms quickly.
Wasabi: On head of dick is pretty painful and has a long lasting effect but get mild quickly. In ass, is not more than slightly hot, on balls it was slightly hotter.
Tiger Balm: Love it for pleasure. Nice warm feeling with some heat on both ass and dick. Try it!

Really loooking for something that's gonna make we want to RUSH to try and get it off. Any ideas? :-)
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Holy Fuck... I've just found the winner!

Tabasco habanero

OMG it is so hot. :twisted: I put about 3mm wide blob on my finger and rubbed it straigt onto my ass about 15mins ago, and it starts getting warm within about 10seconds then it just builds and builds! I am finding it pretty hard to sit down at the moment!! It's only just getting bearable. In my horny stupidity i also put a bit on my dick! :whip: i put a think smear on my finger and literally wiped it over the very tip of my dick, it was in contact with the stuff for like 0.00001 secs and omg did it built nicely, before becoming VERY uncomfortable now it's still there but bearable.

So if your looking for somthing to make ur ass and dick VERY uncomfortable for about 15mins or long i would imagine if you use more. Then look no further than Tabasco habanero. It has a great panic moment when you suddenly think, i've wiped as must of this off as possible and it's still getting hotter! lol :rofl: