Noob here

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Soffylaiho

Noob here

Post by Soffylaiho »

Hey I am new to self-bondage, in fact i found out about it really recently.I am rly eager to try, but all the scenarios I saw in the site and the forum were too complex for me or i didnt have the items required.So I will be really grateful if someone could make me a scenario including the following items(or some of them :D )
Ball gag
Collar(leash too)
2x cuffs(for the wrists and anckles)
whip
rope( i am not really good with knots so if we are going to use it please be as simple as possible)

Thank you in advance :)
BornThisWay

Re: Noob here

Post by BornThisWay »

Your in the right place. Hopefully you've been reading the advice on the main site. My advice would be to read and test, triple check release mechanism, and don't jump in the deep end of the pool.
Take the time to learn how to work with rope, you need to know how to make a knot that won't cinch down like a noose and cut off circulation to a hand or foot. Just any rope won't do, if it is too narrow of a diameter, such as a clothesline cord, it can actually cut into you.

Hopefully you are scared to death of the possibility of not being able to get out. It's the fear of being stuck till you get caught or die that should scare you into ensuring your release mechanism is reliable. or have multiple release mechanisms. (key in ice, knife within reach, bucket of clothing dye that will spill on the carpet when you pull an emergency release rope, etc.)

Read, Read, Read, Test, Test, Test.
start out simple. The more elaborate the scene, the more chance something will go wrong.

If your not good with rope, you can get chain and use pad locks. You can still have a knife as an alternate release as long as you use some rope to tie two links together that you can cut.

Check out the release methods on the main page. I think it might be under "safety".
Soffylaiho

Post by Soffylaiho »

Yeah I red all the material that is on the website, but i am searching for a particular scenario to start with and which can be done with the items i have :S
Natale

Post by Natale »

Welcome! As for ideas or scenarios, there's only so much you can do with limited items or toys. But have you tried sitting cross legged with collar leashed to ankle cuffs and hands cuffed behind you? Would be a good meditation posture. Oh- and gag too of course! Maybe add a blindfold. :)