Ideas for solo bondage with torment

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
golgafrincham

Ideas for solo bondage with torment

Post by golgafrincham »

I'm asking for ideas for things for me to do when my girl's not available to play with:

I love bondage and have been adept at solo bondage with ice locks etc, and I really like predicament and pain teases. One thought I've had to position myself between a dildo in my ass and my fleshlight up front, so if I want to cum I have to fuck the fleshlight but as a consequence also fuck my own ass.

I'd appreciate any ideas, and also if anyone knows of a particularly good method which involves pain, bondage chastity, or predicaments.

I have a tens box from Estim called the Abox which reacts to sound, and I intend on using that in my bondage session. I like the thought of rigging it to a microphone so of I make a noise I get zapped... Which no doubt will make me make more noise...

Other toys: clothes pegs, anal plugs, hitachi vibe, custom chastity device, rope, handcuffs, leg spreader, various whips, crops, deep heat, anaesthetic spray and various dildos. Also have a webcam.

Thinking of spending a full night in torment, tied up and tortured by an unpredictable estim, or having a day to play etc.

I have lots of ideas but they are limited because I can imagine the consequences so any suggestions to make my experience more unknown and random, and therefore scary, will be appreciated.