Can somebody tell me how this scenario work?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
morbidotoaster

Can somebody tell me how this scenario work?

Post by morbidotoaster »

Clicked into one of Gord's pictures and saw this:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f44ea0bb706 ... o1_500.jpg
Can somebody tell me how this work?
AssTechWarrior

Re: Can somebody tell me how this scenario work?

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Hard to tell for sure from just this single image.

To get free she will need to move her hands forward to grab the key. This will require lowering her head and moving her body forward. so she can reach the key and lock.

The rigid links on her waist allow forward and back movement in an arc for her midsection.

Ankles are fixed preventing sliding forward or back to change leg angle. Also, loose knee pads prevent moving legs too much as they will move leaving her knees on the hard floor.

( these are assumed because the detail isn't there )
Each of her lips is clover clamped to the rear corners via a string and pulley with a weight. These also have chain hard stops preventing too much forward motion. It's possible that the weight also pull her hands back towards the starting position.

A similar setup is attached to a butt plug on a centered string/weight assembly.

Both nipples are clover clamped to the "reverse pull sheave" which has strings going forward then to the top front corners and couterweighted by the lines running along the top to the rear. I think this may also be connected to her handcuff chain so that when her hands move forward the force on her nipples is increased.

She has a weight attached to her tongue by a clamp which is attached via short chain to her nose clamp.
I can't tell for sure if the nose hook goes to a pair of springs or turnbuckles. A similar pair connects it to the front of the cage.

My thoughts on how this will go are:

She will first move her hands a little, discovering how much it pulls her nipples, then rock back and forth to decide how much pain her lips, ass and nose can take.

Her tongue will start to hurt so she will try reachind forward and as her nipples are stretched, lower her chest and the hook will pull her nose up making it difficult to see. She will pull as far forward as her lips can tolerate to reduce the pressure on her nose.

As she gets close to the keys she will be pulled from both ends, her nipples and nose versus her lips and ass.

If the setup is right, she will run out of travel on her pussy lips and butt plug strings before she can reach the keys.

She now has to decide between yank them off and out or stretching her nose hook even further so she can lower her shoulders to stretch out her arms.

Very complicated and might take several tries before the lengths of each system were perfected but I like the predicament.
BornThisWay

Re: Can somebody tell me how this scenario work?

Post by BornThisWay »

Here is a link with more pictures and description of this scenario.

Scroll down till you see it.

http://www.houseofgord.com/predicament/ ... y_count=12