Forced to drink your urine to get free

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
x431x

Forced to drink your urine to get free

Post by x431x »

Hey. I have been thinking a while of a safe solution to be forced to drink the urine without filling up a bottle before you start. :oops:
This is what I came up with. :wink: :twisted:
Untitled.png
A - This is a box with the keys to the locks used in C and D
B - This is a shelf on the wall or something similar, were the box A can rest on.
C - This is a collar locked to object J
D - This is leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs, locked together.
E - This is a condom catheter
F - This is a bucket or bottle for the pee.
G - This is a bucket or bottle with water.
H - This is eye hooks for the string I
I - This is a string connecting key box A to the pee bucket F
J - This is a table or a bed

The idea is that you will be locked to a table with no way to escape. While you lies there you can drink water from tube 1 connected to bottle G. At one point you will need to pee. The pee will then go to bucket F. Because of the increased weight of bucket F, will the string I pull the box A out and down from the shelf. Since bucket F is full of pee it will be heavier than the box A. The only way to get the box A down to your arms is to empty the bucket F. By sipping to tube 2 you can drain bucket F. When the bucket is lighter than box A, will bucket F go up and box A down. You can now open the box and use the keys to unlock yourself.

The funny part is that you has to start over again if you don't drink it up fast enough. :twisted:

Important.
Make sure that the weight of box A is heavy enough to lift the bucket F when it is as empty you can get it by sipping. Beware of some extra weights in the tubes. It can be left overs from when you were peeing. Also make sure that your pee will be heavy enough to move the box A down from shelf B.

I tested it out yesterday and it works pretty well. I only need to improve the tubing path a little to try to get as little pee as possible to be left inside of the tube after peeing.

What are you guys thinking?
Recursion

Re: Forced to drink your urine to get free

Post by Recursion »

Wow this is great, very well thought out with the two-stage release. Still requires a lot of set up and tubing and such, but I guess you need that to make this type of scenario full-proof. Thanks for posting!