Ideas for forced urine tasting (or similar)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Recursion

Ideas for forced urine tasting (or similar)

Post by Recursion »

I've been experimenting with possible scenarios where I would be forced to drink or taste urine. I have looked over everything on the BoundAnna scenario page, and there are lots of good ideas, but they can be tough to pull off without lots of tubing and rope anchor points. Some of the possible solutions I've come up with are:

Weighted pulley drink
I'm not sure if I can up with this one myself, or combined a few BoundAnna predicaments, or what. Basically, you are in a bathtub with your legs tied together and your hands cuffed in front of you, tied tightly to your waist so you can not reach very far. Water bottles are attached to both ends of a length of rope, which is hung over the shower rod above the bathtub. One water bottle is filled with urine. The other water bottle has the key to your handcuffs, as well as a small weight. When the piss-bottle is full of urine, it is the heavier bottle, and pulls the key-bottle up high out of reach. When you drink the urine out of the piss-bottle via a long thin rubber hose, it becomes lighter than the key-bottle, allowing the key-bottle to descend to where you can reach it and unlock yourself.

I've tried this one myself a couple times, and it definitely works and seems pretty reliable. Obviously you still want a backup of some sort, but it's a decent way to force yourself to drink an undesirable fluid.

Bobbing for the key
This one was proposed by a user over at GetDare.com, though he intended to use it for scat (see post here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=168030)
There are a few different ways of doing it, but the strictest would probably be for you to have your legs bent at the knee and tied that way (frog tie) with your hands cuffed behind your back. The key to your cuffs is in a bowl of urine. The bowl of urine is placed somewhere elevated where you can only reach it with your face, such as on top of the toilet seat or side of the bathtub. To retrieve the key from the bowl, you need to dunk your face into the urine and grab the key with your teeth and lips.

This scenario makes it a lot easier to wimp out, since you might be able to grab the entire bowl off of the ledge with your mouth, place it on the ground, and grab the key out of it with your mouth. I could really use some suggestions on how to prevent this, if anyone can think of any, since this is probably the easier scenario to set up.

And that's all I've got so far.

If anyone has any more ideas or predicaments involving forced drinking/tasting, I would love to hear them. I'm sure there are better ways out there, and I love the idea of being forced to do something nasty :)

Thanks for reading!