Making Use of a Camelback

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
thesecretone

Making Use of a Camelback

Post by thesecretone »

For this scenario you will need:
-handcuffs
-key
-small weights
-thin rope
-a way of rigging the rope to walls and ceilings
-duct tape
-camelback bladder (or other drinking device similar)
-chain w/ key and lock
-way to rig chain to floor

I would make a drawing, except I'm not a good artist. However I think the image is pretty clear. Loop the rope through two rings on the ceiling, one to be in front of you, one behind. On one end, tie the keys and weights, making sure it cannot fit through the rings in the ceiling. The weight should be just heavier than the weight of your camelback (either test it or weigh both). Get more rope, and rig it to the ceiling, in front of you. Tie the camelback to this rope, holding it at face level, full of some sort of liquid you may or may not like. Also tie the other end of the rope with the keys to the camelback. To finish is off, duct tape the mouthpiece to a wall or pole so that it won't move. Make sure that if the camelback reaches the roof, the mouthpiece won't move(you may need some kind of extension tube for this). Finally, chain your cuffs to the floor, and put on your cuffs. The idea is that you have to empty the camelback to get your keys to freedom. As always, make sure you have a safety release.

A huge benefit here is it's forced drinking without the danger of choking.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about when I say camelback, it's this: http://shop.camelbak.com/antidote-reser ... 111_cl_828
MSM

Re: Making Use of a Camelback

Post by MSM »

Good idea. I'll try to draw scematic picture
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
AssTechWarrior

Re: Making Use of a Camelback

Post by AssTechWarrior »

A camelback, worn under your clothing with an attachment to a retention plug could also be used for a secret public enema session.

Fill it up with water and attach a clamp which can be released by time or remotely. Hide it under several layers of clothes, maybe even a large puffy jacket or raincoat and go for a walk that feels far longer than it actually is.

You might be least likely to attract unwanted attention if it is a rainy day.