New way to tie hands

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lbh_self_bond

New way to tie hands

Post by lbh_self_bond »

I have always used a chain and a couple of padlocks to tie my hands, figuring it would do until I finally get some handcuffs. But recently I tried a new method of tying my hands, and not only do I prefer it over using the chain, I think I prefer it over handcuffs.
Basically it's like using the wrist coil from the bondage life hogtie, but replace the slipknot for the center with a padlock. It's much easier using one lock instead of two, plus the padlock can be used to anchor your wrists to whatever you want to.
Questions, ideas, comments?
"I should bind myself to life with invisible knots
that can not be untied by any man
and I should be forever bound
and forever free" - Lao-tsu, The Tao Te Ching
TNTBound

Re: New way to tie hands

Post by TNTBound »

that must be kinda difficult to do up behind your back? with your wrists so close together, I cant imagine its easy to close the padlock over the ropes.

for binding my wrists, I prefer my 2" wide steel shackles. they're comfortable enough to struggle in thanks to their width over handcuffs, but completely inescapable without the key when padlocked. granted, they were expensive, but for me, they were well worth the cost. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!