Need help with modified bed bound

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Boundryan

Need help with modified bed bound

Post by Boundryan »

Hi everybody I really want to do the scenerio called bed bound but I think I need help modifying it. I just ordered a I own:

Locking leather posture collar
Deluxe locking leather ankle and wrist cuffs
Locking thigh cuffs
Locking waist belt
Suppressor face banger gag
Pink handcuffs
Make up
Leggings and panties

I was thinking of locking a chain to each end of a post from the end of the bed to my ankle cuffs. Then a chain to the thigh cuffs and another chain connecting to the waist belt. Next lock my wrist cuffs to the waist belt. Here's my dilemma I wanna incorporate the posture collar and gag but I can't lay down because I don't wanna choke on saliva from the gag. I would also set up a release of course. I'm going to run to Home Depot this week to purchase a bunch of locks so if you guys think I need amything else I ll purchase this week. Planning on doing this saturday. I'm also willing to pick up more clothes if u guys come up with ideas let me know also (I know I could use a pair of heels don't you think).
RopeFetish22

Re: Need help with modified bed bound

Post by RopeFetish22 »

If you wanted to use the gag, you could keep it loose enough that you can push it out with your tongue just enough so you can swallow saliva. Your tongue will get tired of holding it there after awhile so you won't be able to hold it out the whole time. That's what I do when I want to use one laying down. :) Better to be safe then sorry!
Boundryan

Post by Boundryan »

I was thinking about sitting up with a pillow behind me, but that could work to. I want to do something alittle bit extreme to add to the scenerio I was thinking about maybe trying to drink a lot of water and trying to hold it in. I could wear a diaper but idk never tried it don't know if I should. I was also thinking trying to taste my own cum before I strap the gag in but idk if I can do that. I'm interested in anybody else's idea or inputs.
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

Before you bind yourself I suggest testing those out. You want to be prepared for it before it happens. Try tasting your cum this week before doing it in the scenario, for example. The water thing could add a fun element if you like urine. Again, try a diaper out to make sure you are comfortable with it.
Boundryan

Post by Boundryan »

RopeFetish22 wrote:Before you bind yourself I suggest testing those out. You want to be prepared for it before it happens. Try tasting your cum this week before doing it in the scenario, for example. The water thing could add a fun element if you like urine. Again, try a diaper out to make sure you are comfortable with it.
Ok i will try both this week before I'm locked up.

I think I'm gonna try some thing a little different since I don't wanna be stuck for 4-5 hours my first time like it says in the scenario. I was thinking maybe a hogtie on the bed ankle to thigh cuffs, wrist to waist belt and lay on my stomach with a chain running through the posture collar connecting to the foot off the bed. My release would be a ice in a stocking suspended over my wrist cuffs with a weight. Looking to be bound for 1-2 hours. Thinking about getting dressing up and putting some nail polish and lipstick