Need a new way to tie myself.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Bill28

Need a new way to tie myself.

Post by Bill28 »

Hi, I have been doing self bondage for awhile late at night only because I still Live with my parents. Anyway this is what I have:

1 Belt
1 shirt tie
Homemade gag :gag:
Butt plug home made :oops:
Blindfold
4 clamps.

I have been trying hogtied but need something new and exciting.
The other thing is it has to be done in my bedroom apart from that it's fine.

Ps: feel free to suggest stuff in the home that might work good for self bondsge.

Thanks, Bill.
MSpike

Re: Need a new way to tie myself.

Post by MSpike »

Bill,

I suggest you get 6 sturdy metal rings, 1 to 1 1/4 inch diameter, and a few feet of 1/4 or 3/8 in. braided nylon rope. These are cheap and inconspicuous. The rings can be used for a "double ring device" rope tightener (see Google). Also blunt tipped scissors or a small knife with a blunt tip, tie it on a long string you keep in your hand while bound, so you don't get stuck overnight.

Mar Lingspike
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

If you buy the right pad lock you can put it around your nuts. This can provide another tie point.
lock.JPG
lock.JPG (13.77 KiB) Viewed 4363 times
Another idea that may work for you: When I was much younger and still living with my parents I took a vacuum cleaner.
Sucked up my dong while it was soft, it got hard in the tube, and couldn't pull it off until it was soft again.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

But do be careful not to pinch any skin in the padlock!
It is a real mood-killer.
:oops:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

BornThisWay wrote:
Another idea that may work for you: When I was much younger and still living with my parents I took a vacuum cleaner.
Sucked up my dong while it was soft, it got hard in the tube, and couldn't pull it off until it was soft again.
be carefull with this idea. over here in germany the "vorwerk kobold" VC was famous among ER-personnel for shredding cockheads while trying this.
[
Natale

Post by Natale »

Bill28 wrote: Ps: feel free to suggest stuff in the home that might work good for self bondsge.

Thanks, Bill.
Since there's only so much you can do with one shirt tie and a belt, for variety consider adding more restraints like a couple of extra belts. Or anything else from the list of pervertables- things like rope (obviously), belts, tape, scarves, bandanas, clothespins, padlocks, chain, luggage straps or even bedsheet strips for ties, blindfolds and gags.

Your imagination is the only limit, and there is an advantage to some pervertables in that they appear innocent to prying eyes.
:wink:
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

ponylady wrote:
BornThisWay wrote:
the "vorwerk kobold" VC was famous among ER-personnel for shredding cockheads.
Yikes!

No No of course don't put your little buddy where a motor can take a little off the top.
I was of course referring to a vacuum hose extension pipe.

That would be one for the Darwin awards though.

And it would be a cruel twist of fate to be afflicted with both a potentially dangerous fetish and a complete lack of common sense.
:facepalm: