selfbondage padlock roulette

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

selfbondage padlock roulette

Post by TNTBound »

I just thought of this while I had myself tied up a few minutes ago. :D

I have two sets of 4 padlocks that are keyed the same. the restraints I was using required 5 padlocks to bind myself. the wrist shackles take one each to lock them on my wrist and one to lock them together. then there is one each to lock cuffs together at my ankles and knees. my ankle cuffs are lockable with small padlocks to lock them on my ankles.

my idea is to take 4 padlocks that are keyed alike and mix in only one that isn't keyed the same. then you take out one of the padlocks from the 5 and use them to lock together the ankle cuffs and the wrist shackles behind your back. the ankle cuffs are to be locked to a tether at the foot of your bed using the same padlock that locks them together.

the key here (quite literally!), is that the only key in your reach, is to the padlock that isn't keyed the same as the other 4, so you have a chance of being stuck until your secondary release kicks in (preferably many hours later). :twisted: the knee cuffs are to be locked together with a padlock that fits this key as unlocking it wont allow you to reach the other key anyways.

now you will need an alternative release should you be lucky enough to pick the 4 padlocks that are keyed alike. :wink: what I would do(haven't done this exact scenario yet), is to lock myself up like this at night, then have the cd tray opener drop both sets of keys in my reach in the morning incase i couldn't get out.

an electro magnet type setup where power failure will result in release is ideal, but this is what I use.(I have unknowing two legged help available if needed) :roll:

a third release option, would be to lock a 4 digit combo lock to the tether, then lock the ankle cuffs to the combo lock. so if everything fails, you can just wait till daylight to unlock yourself from the tether and get to the other key that was not in reach while you were tethered. much preferred over the embarrassment of asking for help!

if anyone tries this, I would love to hear if you had to stay locked up longer than you wanted to. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: selfbondage padlock roulette

Post by TNTBound »

tried this after I posted it last night. since the longest I have ever had my hands bound behind my back was about one hour, I set the cd tray opener to release me between 2-1/2 and 3-1/2 hours after I started, to push my limits just a bit.

after about 30-45 minutes(just a guess) I decided to find the key and see if I could unlock any of the padlocks. I started with the three on my wrist shackles, but none of them opened. so I only had the one at my ankles that could free me or I would be stuck for another 2-3 hours. I scrunch down so I can reach my ankles and get the key into the lock, but it wouldn't turn. the keys to my release were hanging from the ceiling by a string going to the cd tray opener, but they were to high for me to reach. I had already tossed the light control out of reach too, so I couldn't see the numbers on the combo lock, I was truly stuck.

when I finally heard the keys drop and got myself free, my arms were pretty sore. I was stuck there for a little over 3 hours all together.

its a lot of fun, not knowing if you can get free at anytime, or if your going to be stuck for a couple hours. :lol:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!