Self suspension idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
WriterTodd

Self suspension idea

Post by WriterTodd »

Hi all
This is an idea which has been rattling around my head for years since I lived on a farm and had the space and equipment to try it... but sadly didn't :(
The victim is tied with the rope through pulleys on the roof. The other end of the rope is tied to a 200 litre plastic drum. The drum slowly fills with water until the weight is equal to the victim, then lifts the victim until the drum rests on the floor. (A drum this size should lift a 200kg person). Garden watering timers in the hose cut off the water supply after a set time (usually they go up to 90 minutes). And a small hole, maybe 1/4 inch, drilled in the base of the drum slowly lets the water out until the victim is returned to earth. The 1/4 hole is much smaller than the hosepipe so the drum will fill even though a little is lost out the drain hole. Also, three garden hose timers are connected in series in case one jams.
Suspension positions are up to the individual. I always thought inverted with spreader bars sounded good.
So what do you guys all think?
cheers
Todd

Safety warning! I show this here as a draft untried scenario only to inspire others. There are many safety concerns that would need considered and overcome. Take care!!
Attachments
drum.jpg
TNTBound

Re: Self suspension idea

Post by TNTBound »

one thing I would add would be a nice thick mat below you, should the rope break or the pulley snap off, you will have a better landing.

I like this idea ALOT!

I have thought about using the winch on my four wheeler, run through a pulley on the garage ceiling would work good for suspension. either with a wireless remote for the winch, or a winch remote lead long enough to hang the remote from where your suspended by.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
WriterTodd

Post by WriterTodd »

I have considered an electric winch too. But I was reluctant to use electricity unless it could be made failsafe. ie if the power or machinery failed, I was released. Otherwise a blown fuse could cause all sorts of problems.

I would be very keen to hear all about others experiences or thoughts on self suspension.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

WriterTodd wrote:thoughts on self suspension.
That's opening a big can of worms right out of Pandora's Box.

My thoughts? Bad idea. There's the "single point of failure" principle - only one thing has to go wrong and you're either stuck, injured, or even dead. A fall on the wrong part of the body (like the head) can result in grave repercussions for the rest of one's life. Getting stuck is a scenario for a slow death, unless you have a two-legged backup willing to check in on you after a set time.

Sorry for being a wet blanket, but that's just a sign that I care about the members here.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
WriterTodd

Post by WriterTodd »

Its hard to disagree Jenny. The chances of failure are probably to high to make it practically and safely do-able. That's a shame cos its a nice fantasy :D
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I once learnt the hard way that self bondage suspension is NOT a good idea.
The ice timer I had set up took longer to melt than I thought it would so at the end of a session I was having, where I was in a crotch harness suspended from a beam but with a chair to stand on to relieve the pressure, I decided to kick the chair over thinking there was about 5 mins left.
Wrong! It took over 30mins to melt and with my wrists locked behind my back there was nothing I could do, my legs started tingling and my rock hard cock started going a darker colour. By the time the release came I just collapsed on the floor and all thoughts of any sexual release and orgasm were long gone. I realise now I had circulation problems which could have become very serious.
An inverted scenario could be dangerous as blood would pool in your head and brain and cause blackouts.

DON'T TRY IT!

Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

let me echo the sentiments expressed here:

selfbondage × suspension = darwin-award winner
is about as groundbreaking a formula as e=mc2
(don't you hate those shitty textediting capabilities on an android-device ?)
[
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

Possible problem is that as soon as weight of water in the drum exceeds yours, it will take you all the way up immediately, not progressively - and as soon as it drains and you weigh more, you will come down all the way immediately, again not progressively - like balance scales - as soon as one side is hevier down it goes all the way.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bikerbuilder wrote:Possible problem is that as soon as weight of water in the drum exceeds yours, it will take you all the way up immediately, not progressively - and as soon as it drains and you weigh more, you will come down all the way immediately, again not progressively - like balance scales - as soon as one side is hevier down it goes all the way.
I just had in mind the story of the construction worker and the barrel of bricks on a pulley... :rofl:

The Mythbusters tested this one using their crash test dummy Buster, and Buster ended up, well, busted up. Quite spectacular to watch.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!