Exercise ball spread eagle comment

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Javadude67002

Exercise ball spread eagle comment

Post by Javadude67002 »

First, go look at the scenario under 'heavy' bondage of exercise ball spread eqgle.

First, has anyone tried this as I have.
Second, safety safety
Have a plan to get out of the bondage one you are in.
Have some way of turning the air going into the object, off.
And if the item has a one way air valve, then figure how to get the air out to allow you to get out if need be.
Next choose your tie down materials and cuffs very carefully. I used a thick rope from Lowes for about $4.00.
I also purchsed from Wallyworld a set of 6 bungie cords for about $5.00.
Depending on the settings /setup, it can fun as all get out, or it could literally rip your arms off.

What he has is very complicated, but there are probably people who have the skills to make it happen.
With that said, go look over on Amazon for huge inflatable balls. One is a super learge 'peanut' with a giant peanut shape.
Note that whatever air machine for air matresses you use will be very slow in inflating the peanut. The other item was a 4' beach ball.

I had a frame set up similar to what is shown in the photos, means the base 2x4's. I used a beach ball, along with a air bed electric pump. The ball has a bigger opening, so when the machine is turned on, the ball will inflate in under say 5 minutes.
Also, have some kind of lubricant, either a sx lubricant, or a moisturizer, something. Why? When using this ball, your arms will have contact with the ball. It is no fun when inflating the ball and your arms stick to the side of the ball, and causes major skin irritation.
I set u the ball, the tie downs, and the air pump. Got tied and was able to reach the pump start button.
Suggestion, get a handheld wireless on/off switch. Keep the remote in your hand, use tape to hold it. Do not used w standard kitchen electric timer as the settings are usually 30 min apart, and that is way too much time.
Anyway, I am set up, the machine is turnd on. The ball begins to inflate around me, and starts lifting me up off the ground.
Then the ball feels full at it's max air. Needless to say I could not use my hands in anyway to turn the off. The restraints kep getting tighter and the ball ever growing. Then, POP, it broke and I came crashing to the floor. Oh, and use blankets or something between the ball and the ground, or the fall will hurt. Luckily, I bought 2.
Nxt time remote timer.
Also the next ball I will get from Amazon is this balls big brother, which is about 8-10 feet tall. It is a pink, blue, red beach ball, and is solid and takes a beating.
Since I am still starting with the projet, I did not use any blindfolds or gags as I needed to pay attention
to the items.

Questions? Conecerns? Thoughts on how to make it better.
Has anyone else out there tried this in anyway?
Thanks

J in Wichita, KS
anobody7

Re: Exercise ball spread eagle comment

Post by anobody7 »

You may be the only one. This is the first time anyone has ever mentioned trying this. A few people let me know they liked my rendering but as you stated, I made it a bit too complicated. I wanted to make sure there were lots of redundancies built into the scenario to make it safe.

A few thoughts on things you might try. I showed the ball fully inflated because it should be the thing stretching apart not you. I envisioned during the set up process that a person would fully inflate the ball, lay on it, then determine their chain lengths. The bungee cords are a good idea but might still get you in trouble. I think the best way to solve the over stretching issue is to wear a waist belt that is tied down to the four sides of the frame (sides, not corners like the other restraints). Tied down to all four sides, the harness would prevent your body from lifting up too high.

My original concept assumed that you could set a timer on minute intervals so that the pump would run for less time than it takes to fully inflate the ball. This is feasible if you are using a small pump and can find a minute adjustable timer. I think a more practical solution would be to set this up where the power to the pump gets cut once the restraints are tightened. This wouldn't work if you are using ice locks or be smart to use if you have metal chains, but if you are using rope it could work. Tie the power cord to the pump to one of your wrist cuffs so that the plug is just beyond your fingers. Then, use an extension cord to run power from the wall to the plug. Tie the extension cord off to the same corner as the restraint for the cuff and make the length of the connected cords less then the length of your ropes. When the ball inflates, the plugs will disconnect before the rope fully tightens. Also, tying it near your hand will let you disconnect the power early if needed.

Those are my first thoughts. Hope to hear what you come up with.

SG