Need some ideas!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lolfal

Need some ideas!

Post by lolfal »

Hey all, first post here {Long time lurker)

So I've ran out of ideas for a fun self bondage scenario, so I thought I'd ask you all for some ideas!

What I have available:
Locking leather cuffs - 1 pair
Basic leather cuffs - 2 pairs
Hood with gag/blindfold
Lots of locks!
Clothespins
Leather Collar
2 Anchor points that can be moved
Lots of rope
Blindfold

I also have a bed with a wooden frame, but no posts for anchor points, but the anchor points above can be screwed in.
Can also get a lot of general household items if needed.

So yeah, I'm open to any ideas, I've got a day off tomorrow so I'm looking for a way to spend the time ;)

Thanks!
TNTBound

Re: Need some ideas!

Post by TNTBound »

if you can tie yourself in a spread-eagle where you cant reach the clothespins on your nipples, then I have one for you.

do the above mentioned spread-eagle, use a trusted release for the keys to fall into your hand in one hours time.(I use the cd tray opener software on here, use a backup ice timer too) you will need two eyelets secured in the ceiling, one above your chest, and one off to either side by about 3-4 feet.

you need to connect the two clothes pins together with a piece of string, then take another string and make a loop at the end big enough for the clothespins to go through. put this second string through the eyelet above you and then through the second eyelet to the side. take the other end of the string and make another loop. take a couple padlocks and put them on that loop. these will be the weight on your nipples.

then, lift the weight so that the clothespins are touching the bed with a little slack in the line. take a stocking and put 1-2 ice cubes inside it and run it through the first eyelet. then tie it to the string so that the weight is suspended with the clothespins still touching the bed.

with this setup, the ice will melt and the weight will fall, pulling on the clothespins at a random time. I just did this setup, but I used a 2.5lb weight and held the string in my teeth. after a while(before the keys fell) I couldn't hold the string anymore and the weight pulled the clothespins right off my nipples. :shock: (they were on there good too!)

with either setup, lock your legs in first, then attach the nipple clamps, then your hood with both the blindfold and gag(if with the ice setup, and only of you can breath good) in place, then lock your wrists down.

its a nice torment, waiting for that next drop of water to drip on you when you cant see it about to fall. :twisted:

if you have any questions about the setup, feel free to ask
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uncannymoebius

Re: Need some ideas!

Post by uncannymoebius »

TNTBound - great ideas! I may actually try this or a variant soon-ish. I'll try and post some pictures here and maybe a link to a vid!