From Anus to Mouth

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Fred Canty

From Anus to Mouth

Post by Fred Canty »

I built this scenario but, honestly, it has some flaws. But this idea is for those who want to try and make it perfect.
A: Key or combination to the secret locks.
B: Plastic wrap - Saran Wrap (wrapping the Key and the wire D)
C: Set A + B
D: String

Notice that the wire is tangled around the D key and not tied. In the case of a key, the wire passes near the tip of the key, and all that is wrapped in Plastic Wrap.

E: Plastic bottle or similar
F: Heavy base with a pillar
G: Something that holds the bottle and the base F and allow the bottle and go down.

Important that the set C is snug and the wire D is up.

I: Locked chain or cuffankle, functioning as pulley, without holding an ankle to each other
H: Two ropes, tying both hands together, through some I and being fixed to the wall

The sub must sit in the bottle E and press it down, making the pillar F introduce the set C in the anus. The set C should provide some output resistance of the bottle or can simply fall instead of being inserted in the rectum. Thereafter, the sub moves away, causing the set C is pulled by the wire D and falls from the anus. Obviously the set C may not have protrusions that could impede the output. Then the sub unfolds the plastic wrap with its mouth, releasing the key.

Important that the wire length D and H rope does not allow the C set to be manipulated by hand.
lj

Re: From Anus to Mouth

Post by lj »

as has been discussed on other threads, just remember that faecal matter in not usually considered edible, but a serious health hazard from the high populations of bacteria contained therein. Also bear in mind that any lacerations of the rectum may result in blood poisoning.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sylvia Z

Post by Sylvia Z »

it's no good idea for combining anal with your mouth... As LJ said, there are bacteria in the rectum that should never get in contact with your mouth. Try to find something else instead of using your ass :P
And i have a feeling that their is a big chance of falling in this scenario since you are bend over but still standing and not attachted to something to keep you up. Might end in some enjuries...

its a nice idea for some though! But i guess this will not be safe for sb
TV-Switch Sandy

Post by TV-Switch Sandy »

hi,
hmm i think this is for ppl with the Fetish "Scat"
So "Scat-Lover" would like to try this cause they eat shit too and thats
exactly what this tease is ;)... Ass to mouth ;)

LG
Sandy
lj

Post by lj »

TV-Switch Sandy wrote:hi,
hmm i think this is for ppl with the Fetish "Scat"
So "Scat-Lover" would like to try this cause they eat shit too and thats
exactly what this tease is ;)... Ass to mouth ;)

LG
Sandy
us Moderators have been around the block a couple of times, we know about most kinks, including scat (short for scatalogy/scatalogical, pertaining to shit) But we feel we should point out obvious major risks as there will be newcomers who lack the knowledge to make an informed choice. What they do after that is entirely their business - literally in this case :rofl:
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

Actually I don't like scat and I built this scenario in pieces. However, there are two things in my favour: rectum can be cleaned and bacterias from your own feces are not harmful. All bacterias from feces are in your gut already.

First problem: Someone must bend foward and lean backward to catch the key. This can be dangerous if the person loses his or her balance.

Secont problem: It was a little bit hard to make the key be placed in rectum. I couldn't do it without my hands.
lj

Post by lj »

Fred Canty wrote: However, there are two things in my favour: rectum can be cleaned and bacterias from your own feces are not harmful. All bacterias from feces are in your gut already.
I fear you are not right about this aspect.

You can't clean your rectum (colon etc) free of bacteria, all you can do is wash out the major contamination with an enema. Using a disinfectant enema could in itself be hazardous, as the lining of the lower intestinal tract has an excellent blood supply and is designed to extract a wide range of substances (that's why suppositories are such an effective way of administering a variety of drugs)

As to the bacteria, why do you think you were taught to wash your hands after going to the toilet as a kid? Because evolution has taught us that faeces should not pass via hand to mouth. Escherichia coli is a major part of the faecal bacterial population, and is also a major cause of food poisoning. The lower intestine has been designed by evolution to tolerate, and even use, the bacterial population. The upper intestinal tract has not, which is why you get food poisoning.

Another example, about 30% of the population in the UK have the MRSA bacteria permanently resident on our skin. As long as they stay on the skin, all is well. It is when they get below the skin that the trouble starts.

Clearly people indulge in scat play ad survive, but there are significant risks, and that is what I was highlighting.