Variant spread eagle

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

Variant spread eagle

Post by Anything_Once »

Here is a scenario I tried today, considering it was a first try I only held it for 1 hour before ending but it could last much longer.

Basically you start off on a bed, in the middle and everything needed for the tie and any toys or torments within reach at put them in place when is best during set up. As this is dependent I would describe this.

Set up your release mechanism now, use what ever will work best for what you are using for the ties, I would recommend a ice lock attached to at least one of the arm ropes and an emergency release close to one your hands..

Now you need to tied your legs into a frog tie and secure two ropes to the sides of the bed across from where your knees will be (see picture below).

After this sit with your legs so the soles of your feet are touching using another rope to secure your feet together like this.
Once secure take the ropes from the sides of the bed and tie them to your frog tie ropes nice and securely so you legs should be immobile.

Laying back so your back is against the beds mattress take two more ropes and secure you wrists to the corners of the bed above you head and you're done. Compared to a spread eagle this feels much more secure and more restrictive.

Feel free to leave advice or improvements if you can think of any.
Basic drawing of the scenario
Basic drawing of the scenario
scenario.png (8.52 KiB) Viewed 6049 times
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
bound_jenny

Re: Variant spread eagle

Post by bound_jenny »

Take another rope from your feet down to the foot of the bed, so you have no movement lengthwise along the bed.

Basically like this:
scenario.png
scenario.png (8.11 KiB) Viewed 6024 times
Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

That is actually a cool idea. I like tight bondage but hadn't considered an extra tope as when trying the original as I found I struggled to move with the legs tied like this.

I thinking I will be trying this again later this week but using ring devices so I can tighten all the ropes nice and snug.

I will let you guys know how it goes.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I tried this position again with the extra rope suggested and tightened everything so I was stretched as far as I could.

I was actually unable to move that than a slight wiggle and even then that was difficult to achieve. The session last about an hour and a half before the release triggered.

Maybe it just because I have odd joints but I was able to comfortably hold this position without strain or aching.
RachelRose

Post by RachelRose »

I like this, will give it a try. Thank you for posting it.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

I tried something similar to this once and it actually worked really well. The joints that hurt the most were actually the hips but I hadn't been in peak physical shape when I did this! :rofl: I totally forgot about this position so thank you for reminding me!