Funny Track of Pain(gif-animated screnario!)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MSM

Funny Track of Pain(gif-animated screnario!)

Post by MSM »

Greet from Russia. It's my idea of anoter torture machine. I thnk you need something like garage to complete this madness scenario=). It's only fantasy now, but it's really. Sorry for the main gif quality(this is maximum for this forum - 512 kb). Idea is simple for understanding. Just look on the pictures(2 and 3 - .gif):
Attachments
Вся хуйня без кадров.jpg
You can drive your track in two direction by your mouth.
You can drive your track in two direction by your mouth.
Anal hook and nipple clamps connected with elastic ropes(something like rubber). Ropes are fixed on the walls(face-to-face). Нou have to alternate the pain in the nipples and anal. There are hot wax rain in the middle of playroom. You will not be able long to stay in one place and will be forced to move.
Anal hook and nipple clamps connected with elastic ropes(something like rubber). Ropes are fixed on the walls(face-to-face). Нou have to alternate the pain in the nipples and anal. There are hot wax rain in the middle of playroom. You will not be able long to stay in one place and will be forced to move.
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Sir Cumference

Re: Funny Track of Pain(gif-animated screnario!)

Post by Sir Cumference »

Open flame (or a heat source and something flammable) is a really bad idea in combination with self bondage.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
MSM

Post by MSM »

Sir Cumference wrote:Open flame (or a heat source and something flammable) is a really bad idea in combination with self bondage.
There is no open fire, infrared heater can melt wax withiut fire
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

No matter what way you heat the wax: It has a flashpoint. Reach that temperature and it will start to burn.
What's even worse in that case is that there'll be plenty of liquid wax by that time. So there'll most likely be a large area of burning wax once it starts to burn.

I'd definitely second Sir Cumference's opinion here: Open fire and selfbondage just don't make a good mix.

Just my 2ct.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You could replace the candles with dripping hot water...
I think the peddling by only pushing or pulling on 1 peddle could make for it's own problem...
Other than the safety issues, could be a rough time...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

MSM wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Open flame (or a heat source and something flammable) is a really bad idea in combination with self bondage.
There is no open fire, infrared heater can melt wax withiut fire
Yes, and you have put a small yellow thing on top of each candle in the illustration?

Even if it does not catch fire, you are dripping something ( of a temperature you can't really control) onto yourself.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
scalpy

Post by scalpy »

Nice one, i like it!