punishment for breaking one of my cuffs?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
uncannymoebius

Re: punishment for breaking one of my cuffs?

Post by uncannymoebius »

Yea you should do that on a day off!

The other thing I was thinking was basically role playing that you are a slave to someone for like a week or on days you play. So you go to sleep naked and restrained but not too excessively - so maybe with those ankle cuffs and some wrist cuffs. When you wake you unlock yourself for work but you wear something, if you can, that you can keep hidden. Maybe a plug. When you come home you immediately strip and restrain yourself. Maybe you play everyday, regardless if you are in the mood or not (and it has to be the most restrictive play). Then you lock yourself up again at night.

I figured it is punitive without being too awful. Plus you might get some practice!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I like the idea of restraining myself as soon as I get home, but living with family kinda puts a damper on that. I usually have to wait until 8:00 or later, and without a gag. :(

the longest I ever had a plug in me was for about 6 hours while I slept, once. a day at work where im constantly moving would make that area quite uncomfortable. not to mention I work in other peoples houses, so getting caught with that would be very bad. :?

(why is there no smily for frustrated?)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Awww that is totally fair. I had no idea you were a family man! Considering, I think you got a good scenario set up already!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Well, when I say family, i mean my parents. :?

They usually have supper ready and want to talk about how my day was. I usually wait till around 8:00 because that's when I can have some time to myself.(a locking door helps quite a bit here)

I wish I had someone who shared my love of bondage, and I'm sure i'll find someone eventually, it just hasn't happened yet.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

TNTBound wrote:to sleep while im bound, I use leather ankle cuffs locked together with a padlock, a set of Velcro cuffs under each knee locked together with a padlock, and my steel shackles locked together with a padlock. the ankle cuffs and wrist shackles are locked to a ratchet strap which runs under my mattress from my ankles to my wrists. the ratchet strap is secured to the mattress by padlocks running through the innersprings of the mattress and around the ratchet strap. this stops me from just sliding the strap off the side of the mattress. my release was using the daylight to see the combo lock to free myself.

maybe I could do this, but with my vibrating but plug in me with a fresh battery. it would drive me nuts for a couple hours, and then I would still have the plug in me while I try to sleep.
im going to do this to myself tonight, except without the knee cuffs. no way to turn off the plug and no way to free myself till the cd tray drops the key to release me or till daylight.

what a way to start the new year! :rofl: