Ice lock speadeagle

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
gimslyp

Ice lock speadeagle

Post by gimslyp »

I bought a couple of "ice warden" ice timer locks and I must say I'm impressed.

I like to tie myself in a really strict spreadeagle on the bed using them. I lie face up on the bed, wearing appropriate underwear or my maid uniform with the chastity cage locked in place. I tie my ankles first - so far apart they reach the bottom corners of the bed. I then apply clover nipple clamps with a sizeable weight that hangs over the back of the headboard of the bed. I pop in my penis gag at this point too. I've then got locked cuffs that are padlocked directly to the ice locks. I then use luggage straps that are attached at the top corners of the bed. I just pull one end of the strap, and the ice lock gets pulled towards the corner of the bed. There's a ratchet on it so once it gets tightened, it stays tightened. If I pull enough, I can really make the spreadeagle super tight - no movement is possible at all. And then I just have to wait. The locks are super reliable so I always feel relaxed. After about 10 minutes, the clamps start to really bite, but there's nothing I can do about it. The locks take between 30 and 45 minutes to thaw enough for me to be released.

If anyone has suggestions on how to make this scene a bit harder or more exciting, I promise to give it a try!
TNTBound

Re: Ice lock speadeagle

Post by TNTBound »

maybe try insulating the ice locks to make them stay frozen longer?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TNTBound wrote:maybe try insulating the ice locks to make them stay frozen longer?
The foam tubes used to insulate pipes would be ideal for that.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

You have more than one of the ice locks?

Seems like you should only need one to tie yourself up, so the other one can be used for additional torment...

I wouldn't do this with clover clamps, but I have done it with clothespins. Instead of having the weight constantly pulling on the nipples rig it so that if the weight drops it will yank off the clothespins.

In a similar selfbondage that I have done I tied myself spread eagle on the floor. Clothespins on the nipples were tied together by a string, and then that string was tied to another string that went up through an eye bolt in the ceiling. A small chunk of ice that had two small nuts on string was used as a timer. One string tied to the eye bolt, the other held a two pound weight. When the ice melted, the weight dropped, pulling the string along with it and yanking the clothespins off.

I had a different release mechanism for releasing me, so the question was which would let go first? If what held me in place let go first I would be able to release the clothespins with minimal pain, but if the ice melted first the clothespins would be brutally yanked off.

With your arrangement, using two identical ice locks will make it even more unpredictable which will let go first. That will keep it interesting.

Of course, it is generally warmer up near the ceiling.....

Ron