Very Tight Compression Bondage, Inescapable if done right.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bobriley

Very Tight Compression Bondage, Inescapable if done right.

Post by bobriley »

My latest self-bondage experience turned out very tight and inescapable until the ice melts in the air hose and lets the air out of the air mattress.
Here is what I did:
First put on two heavily boned high waist zip up panty girdles. Six half inch wide bones in each added by a corset shop.
Put on a waist cincher also heavily boned, that goes from my lower chest to above my crotch.
Put on thigh length high compression hose.
Bending is difficult but possible and is necessary to complete the bondage so a corset will not work.
I used a self-inflating air mattress that is two inches thick when inflated but quite thin when deflated. The self-inflating feature is a joke as it is totally useless for this application. I fold the deflated mattress double at the waist to reduce its overall length to reach from below my armpits to my ankles. I wrap the mattress around my upper body and use the green plant tie tape in several places to temporarily hold it in place. The air mattress needs to be folded around each leg so that it ends up between the legs so as to not smash the legs together. Ankle bone to ankle bone would be very painful without the mattress between the legs.
I insert two pieces of foam pipe insulation the length of my arm and size of my upper arm down inside of the mattress, next to my body, below each armpit.
I wrap saran wrap around the outside of the mattress from ankles to chest so the tape that goes on next will not permanently stick to the air mattress.
Now I am all set for the final wrap with duct tape which I wrap from my ankles to chest.
A small air compressor is attached with a rubber hose to the air mattress and I can turn it on and off with a remote control that I will have in my hand.
It is necessary to lay down on a bed at this point and carefully remove the pipe insulation from below the arm pits and insert your arms in place of the insulation. It takes a little wiggling around to get the arms inside. I hold the remote control for the compressor in my right hand.
Release is accomplished by an ice plug in the air hose that has a “T” fitting installed in it. A pin running through the end of the tubing holds the ice in place until it melts. If the ice plug is covered with a towel it melts much more slowly. When the ice finally melts the air mattress deflates and then it is possible to remove the arms that are very firmly trapped by the pressure from the air mattress and escape.
I find the way this bondage squeezes my body to be very sensual and the pressure is incredible. There is no escape until the ice melts. Be careful not to overdo it. “If a little is good more is not necessarily better”