Chained to a chair

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
jollywankee

Chained to a chair

Post by jollywankee »

Hi!

I am planning to chain an tie myself to a chair, padloks to secure my hands in the chains, keys on a rope from the celing. The rope is now in the freezer with some water, I am now waiting for it to get frozen.
Plan is that one key falls first and get one hand free to pleasure myself, and then sit in my mess til the next key falls.
Also I will broadcast on hot roulette or if there are better suggestions?
This is my first no way back selfbondage, how long to melt 1/2 pint of water for the first key? And aprox 3/4 pint for next key?
lj

Re: Chained to a chair

Post by lj »

There is no simple rule to say how long any chunk of ice will take to melt - room temperature, air movement, shape of ice-block and so on all play a part.

Before you lock anything, try out the ice-blocks in the conditions you will use them, time them until release. That will give an approximate duration for a "real" run-through.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
jollywankee

Re: Chained to a chair

Post by jollywankee »

Thanks!

Did a test on this now, the melting ice was a long wait, and due to some flaws in the setup I managed to get out of the ropes that tied foots to the chair, then there were possible to get out of the chains to.
Hot roulette does take your money before you can broadcast, tried webcamnow, OK stuff, but would like some tips on free broadcasting :D
So I was online with water dripping from the celing and wiggling arund, managed to reach the member and work it to it delivered the stuff, after climax it is really time to get out, therefore I wanted to try this ice locking, just sit there in it, wait and wait :oops: