Need help with scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Collaredslave

Need help with scenario

Post by Collaredslave »

Hey everybody this is my first time posting on here, just wondering if you guys could help me with a scenario im trying to plan. I ve tried self bondage a couple times before but i wanna try something a little bit more exciting. I ll have the day to myself in 2 weeks because my gf is working and i ll be off. I need help deciding on either doing a hogtie or speadeagle on the bed with a ice release. I recently bought a couple new toys and having trouble coming up with a good scenerio. I could purchase some other stuff if needed.

Things i have
Unitard
Anal hook
Butt plug
Latex hood with mouth and eye holes
Blindfold
Ballgag
Pink dog collar
Leash
Double locking handcuffs
A bunch of Padlocks
Pipedream extreme Hogtie kit
Suction cup inflatable dildo

Thanks for viewing and hope you guys help me with a scenario
Last edited by Collaredslave on 31 Oct 2014, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
Collaredslave

Re: Need help with scenario

Post by Collaredslave »

So i bought a couple more things i tried the ballgag and relized it didnt know buckle so i bought a whitehead 6in dental gag. Then i found a pair of 6in heels and some heel locks on ebay. I really like to crossdress so i bought some neon red lipstick and a couple pairs of leggings. Will post pics but nothing nude, i know the rules at your request.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

IMHO this reeks like jackpot or bust.

spreadeagle yourself to the bed. make sure you are blindfolded, shaved clean around your dick
(adding a lipstick heart around your C & B's will only enhance your chances)

wear your heels if you want to pique your curiosity.

anyway, back to topic:

leave a note on the floor to not go the bathroom, do not draw $4000 from the bank, but come to the bedroom & enjoy yourself.

you are taking some chances here, but if the love is mutual it will be a night to remember.

sometimes you just have to take a chance.
[
Collaredslave

Post by Collaredslave »

I wasnt planning on getting caught by her i was thinking about doing a frozen bottle of water realse so i would get out before she got home but i might work my courage up to actually doing this. Thanks for your idea i do like it