Key inside you(From ass to mouth)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MSM

Key inside you(From ass to mouth)

Post by MSM »

Hell-o from Russia. I join you forum. Sorry my bad english and drawning but I wanna show you my scenario. This screnaroi is short, but it is so painful, dirty, humiliating and dynamic.

MAKE GOOD ENEMA BEFORE SESSION!!!

You need

Now you have anal chain with many keys inside each of egg, and you don't know where is real key.

Put anal chain in yor ass and bound it to the hook in wall

Now you must:

Image Image Image Image Image

I hope you understand my terrible ENG and pictures and enjoy it. I've already test my scenario. Also I need more ideas how to make movement of victum slower. LEAVE THE COMMENTS!!!
Last edited by MSM on 13 Oct 2014, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
lj

Re: Key inside you(From ass to mouth)

Post by lj »

Welcome to the Forum.

I have approved this post from our new member to welcome him or her in.

BUT the scenario involves several serious safety issues, and as we try to point these out to prevent possible injuries, I'll add the following comments.

The plastic used for Kinder eggs is very cheap quality - it is intended as a disposable covering. The plastic will not drill easily without leaving stress points that may not be visible. Pulling on the cord against resistance in the rectum will probably cause a fracture at some time. This will result in sharp edges in an area of where you don't want sharp things. The keys are also sharp. Tearing of the rectum can easily lead to serious and potentially fatal infections, as well as serious bleeding.

Breaking open the egg with the teeth will have very similar consequences. An enema will reduce the amount of faecal matter but will not disinfect the rectal tissues, so ingestion of bacteria from the rectum is very likely, or blood poisoning from an infected cut in the mouth.

Because the OP has successfully followed this scenario does not guarantee it will work again, without major problems.

Anal beads are made for the job, out of plastics that will not break or harm the tissues. Kinder eggs are not.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

also I really don't see how you're unlocking yourself after you get the keys.
BobArctor

Post by BobArctor »

I presume you pull the gloves off with your teeth, roll onto your back to get a key and blindly unlock?
MSM

Post by MSM »

BobArctor wrote:I presume you pull the gloves off with your teeth, roll onto your back to get a key and blindly unlock?
No. I release with gloves(It was during 60 minutes).
Tnx to all, I will upgrade my scenario to more safety and easy.
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews