Abusing yourself in public (within the limits)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
shamrock1948

Abusing yourself in public (within the limits)

Post by shamrock1948 »

I am very much into being in public and indeed "using" the public without their consent but never having them involved or in fact even knowing what I am doing to myself. Here are things I have done and/or tried.

1) Estiming myself in public. I have a hand held zeus estim with attachments that I can use on my cock and balls. I get myself nice and had and attach one connection around my cock and the other around my balls (you can do this a number of ways and you need to experiment what is best for you). I then put on some tight underwear over it and a normal pair of jeans. Make sure that the wires are coming up over the top of your pants and the estim control can be put in your pocket. Wear a long shirt that hangs down over your pocket and hides the wires. I then turn on the estim and put it to a level which is very stimulating and just tolerable. With the estim stimulating your cock and balls go into a store and buy something (you might want to walk around the store or the mall with your cock being aggravatingly stimulated). When you check out with the clerk you reach into your pocket and you push the button that puts the intensity level up. Now as you are trying to carry on a conversation with the clerk and pay for your purchase your cock is in a state of high stimulation or maybe torture yet you have to simply ignore it and maintain your composure. Using a credit card that is expired will prolong the pain and aggravation if you like. The safe guard is you can always reach back into your pocket and turn the estim off. Women can get an attachment that they put on their clitoris.

2) Get yourself nice and turned on and ready for an orgasm. Then make a telephone call to a person who you are going to have to have an extended conversation with hopefully with a person from the opposite sex (making a doctors appointment or disputing a bill or something like that) As soon as the conversation begins masturbate yourself to and orgasm while talking to the person and continue to stimulate yourself until whatever it is you needed to do with the person is complete. (I have not been able to complete this. I can cum but my cock becomes so sensitive after orgasm I cannot keep stimulating it)

3) Clothespin pain in public. Cut out a pocket of a pair of pants or shorts. Attach one or two clothespins to the tip of your cock or clitoris and go into a place where you can start a conversation with someone (hopefully from the opposite sex). We all know the longer the pin is on the more painful it is so you might want to do this quickly. While having the conversation with the person reach into your cut out pocket and slowly PULL of the clothespins. Again like the estim you will need to maintain your composure while enduring the pain.

Would love to hear from others who might have similar challenges that I could try or to hear how you have done.

Enjoy
lj

Re: Abusing yourself in public (within the limits)

Post by lj »

The scenarios described by the OP don't really involve the public, as they are all hidden - it's more a case that the "victim" is subjected to something that he or she doesn't wish to expose. A similar situation exists when someone cross-dresses with underwear but covers it with outer-wear applicable to their sex. The element of "risk" exists, for example a man wearing stockings with men's shoes, so any gap will expose the nylons, or a bra under a shirt that may show occasionally if the shirt material is tight. In fact, most people will not notice, and even if they do, they are very unlikely to comment or react.

I wrote the following post to help explain the degree of non-consensual involvement that some scenarios include

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =18&t=5992
be a switch, double the fun :-)