scenario for scenario?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
seanympho

scenario for scenario?

Post by seanympho »

You are tied on your back to a bed/table/etc positioned under a ceiling fan. Your ankles are secured to the bottom corners and your wrists are locked together in cuffs to an anchor point above your head. A crotch rope holds a vibrator and/or butt plug in place. You are wearing nipple clamps that are securely fastened to a fan blade by a taut string. The wall switch for the ceiling fan is on, but the fan itself is off (for now). The pull cord to turn it back on should have an extension so that it reaches your hands.
Directly above your hands is a string tied to a hook in the ceiling. Attached to the string is the key for the cuffs, which is resting on top of another ceiling fan blade. The string should be long enough that it will fall into your hands when you pull the cord and the fan starts spinning. Make sure it will fall off and not get tangled in anything before tying yourself up.
Now, you can tie yourself up like this and let yourself out anytime you want, but in order to get the key you must also rip off the nipple clamps :)

I thought up of this one a while ago but was unable to try it because I didn't have cuffs. Well now I have cuffs but I no longer have a ceiling fan so I still can't try it, so perhaps someone could give me a different scenario?
TNTBound

Re: scenario for scenario?

Post by TNTBound »

Set up a lever that will release the keys when you pull on a string, but when you pull on that string, it also releases a weight that will pull on/pull off your nipple clamps.

One I do, is to set the key release as a ice release with three ice cubes, then there is a weight held up by another ice release with two ice cubes. So the weight will fall and then you'll have to wait for the keys to fall with you nipples pulled tight. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!