2 weeks alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
happy tree friend

2 weeks alone

Post by happy tree friend »

Hello all,

I am new to the forum but would like to say how amazing some of the scenarios you guys come up with are! Lots of good imagination going on here and I would love to tap in to that for a 2 week period that I am going to be alone at home with no roommate.

First off, I am male. Am somewhat new to the bondage scene but find it very exciting. I have a couple weeks to prepare before the roommate leaves so anything that is required in a scenario that I don't have already I should be able to get.

I will have to be at work but am willing to do scenarios that involve work and overnight. I will also be home all weekend so all day scenarios would also be welcome (and encouraged! :) ). I have access to lots of womens clothing and enjoy being told to dress in anything. I also have access to a large selection of bondage supplies and sex toys.

Am open to anything that I have read on this forum. Self bondage is fun but there is nothing like having someone else come up with a scenario that tests your boundaries and requires you to do things you wouldn't normally think of.

Thanks so much in advance!