Schrödingers Key

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
illuminating

Schrödingers Key

Post by illuminating »

As an addition to existing scenarios.
Have the key that will free you (when the ice has melted) fall, not into your reach, but into a basket, which you can pull towards you, into your reach by string.
Make sure that you have no way of knowing whether or not the key has droped. (blindfold, earpluggs)
Since you can only pull the basket once and not return it to it's position under the falling key, the uncertainty will keep you 'tied up' longer than necessary and significantly add to the excitement.
I like buttered scones for tea
bound_jenny

Re: Schrödingers Key

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting idea. :idea:

Looks like Schrödinger ran out of cats. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I just knew Erwin was a pervert deep down!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

What if you pull the basket before the key falls? :$
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It drops down a shoot outside...
But this will require that you are not secured to something and that your bondage allows some movement...

Anyone want to risk crawling around hogtied outside while looking for a key???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

@ boundgirl
What happens when you don't find the key in the basket is that your heart rate increases and a hot wave passes over you.
You'll then curse yourself for not having endured long enough.
After that, Dark_lizerd gets the idea; you're unwillingness to endure gets rewarded by an even less attractive, or even more embarrassing way to free yourself.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

This is an awesome idea!

Love the idea that if you pull to early you get a much worse punishment :twisted:
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

I'm sure a digital version of this idea could be intergrated in the cd-tray opener.
where the key will only be released when you press the space key after the (random)countdown is over.
Pressing space before that will increase the countdown. (random)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Just make sure that no cat randomly presses the space bar.

The cat union is still pissed off at Erwin about his experiments. :wink: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

illuminating wrote:I'm sure a digital version of this idea could be intergrated in the cd-tray opener.
where the key will only be released when you press the space key after the (random)countdown is over.

That would give me on heck of a good excuse to get a wireless keyboard for my desktop! I can't believe I never thought to use a wireless keyboard with the CD tray opener before. I could extend how long I'm stuck with just the stroke of a key. Thanks for the idea! :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

TNTBound wrote:
illuminating wrote:I'm sure a digital version of this idea could be intergrated in the cd-tray opener.
I've done a similar thing with an arduino. I have a pressure sensor on about a 5m lead that's connected to the arduino. The arduino rests on my open window with a flat card with a key to my bondage (cuffs, chains etc) and the program is simple... the card rests flat until the pressure pad is pressed, once pressed, a secret countdown of 30mins starts. If I let go of the pressure pad before 30mins the card holding the key rotates away from me dropping the key out of the window. If i manage to guess that some time betweek 30 and 35mins has elapsed then the card rotates towards me dropping the key on the floor in the room :-) obviously, any time over 35mins and when i let go, the key drops out the window. :mrgreen:

It's REALLY funny as it is very very difficult to hit the time just right. Even if i let go of the pressure pad and move as fast as possible to grab the key, i've got no chance of getting there before it's been dropped out of the front of the house! I've only ever had the guts to do this at night so far!!! :gag:
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

bound_jenny wrote:Just make sure that no cat randomly presses the space bar.
:rofl: considering how often my cat does jump on my keyboard, this might very well be my last post.
uniboi wrote:any time over 35mins and when i let go, the key drops out the window.
I live on the 9th floor. dropping keys out of windows would be overdoing it a little
TNTBound wrote:I never thought to use a wireless keyboard with the CD tray opener before.
I don't think what I suggested can be done with qwerty212's CD-tray opener program as is.
but it may be an interesting addition for future versions.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

could it maybe be done with an arduino? have it set so that you have to press the button after a certain time is up, say one hour, so that the keys drop. but if you press it to soon, the arduino will then show you that you pressed it to soon by lighting up the led display with the now doubled time.

I think this kit would have everything I needed http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNO-R3-Starter- ... 27e215db4b, a led for the timer, a servo motor for the key drop(maybe switch to an electro magnet) and the switches to activate the key drop. I think I would need to make longer leads for the switch though.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

bound_jenny wrote:Just make sure that no cat randomly presses the space bar.
What if you combine cat idea and motion detector? :twisted: Everytime anything moves in certain location of floor, release time is increased 5-10 minutes.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And then Kitty comes along and sees you all tied up naked, and then decides to play with a dangling bit... :shock: :twisted:

Remember, cats don't have owners, they have a staff... :rofl:

Jenny.