Schrödingers Key

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
illuminating

Re: Schrödingers Key

Post by illuminating »

Jadit wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Just make sure that no cat randomly presses the space bar.
What if you combine cat idea and motion detector? :twisted: Everytime anything moves in certain location of floor, release time is increased 5-10 minutes.
Suffering "Mistress Kitty" sounds the part, but this would also open the door to being dominated by my goldfish. :rofl:
I like buttered scones for tea
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

bound_jenny wrote:And then Kitty comes along and sees you all tied up naked, and then decides to play with a dangling bit... :shock: :twisted:
scratchpole-scenario? :shock:
I like buttered scones for tea
lbh_self_bond

Post by lbh_self_bond »

boundgirl95 wrote:What if you pull the basket before the key falls? :$
Then you have to crawl over to get the key. It adds to the time you can escape. It's a simple idea.
"I should bind myself to life with invisible knots
that can not be untied by any man
and I should be forever bound
and forever free" - Lao-tsu, The Tao Te Ching
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

lbh_self_bond wrote:
boundgirl95 wrote:What if you pull the basket before the key falls? :$
Then you have to crawl over to get the key. It adds to the time you can escape. It's a simple idea.
that is assuming your not tied to anything. in the case you ARE tied to something and cant go to where the key falls, just the thought of having to use a nasty secondary release(pee in a cup above you, or paint on a carpet) would be the incentive to not pull the basket too soon.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Being tied to somethng can be arranged with icelock for example. If its a long one and the key is dropped outside. Well "good morning world!" And have marvelous opportunity too greet your neighbours going to work :)
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!