Requesting your originality

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
A1n1o1n

Requesting your originality

Post by A1n1o1n »

Hello,

I myself am quite new to serious self bondage (although I've been curious about it starting from a remarkable young age I think),
but I need a bit more of variety. This is why I want to ask the lovely people from this forum to help me come up with something!
(I am male)

These are the tools I have available:

Tying tools:

- 1 chain that is long enough to lock either my wrists or feet
- lock that fits on aforementioned chain
- 1 chain that is about 4-5 meters
- a couple of small locks, fits on aforementioned chain
- thin rope (not for tying up myself, as it would leave a nasty ropeburns, but rather for attaching chains to fixed/semi-fixed points)

Anchorpoints:

- Ceiling hook, not for hanging any real weight on but I use it as a point from which my release keys can drop
- Ground ring, which you can't pull loose with force
- Wall ring, where I can attach my head on blowjob level (I use this in combination with the selfbondage blowjob trainer)
- The ability to create more floor rings if necessary

Clothes:
- A skirt
- A womanly t-shirt

Other playthings:

- Selfbondage blowjob trainer + a setup in which I can use it
- A dildo that I can use in combination with the software
- A buttplug
- Nippleclamps to which I can attach rope (rather strong though, I can't use them for long (or can I?) )
- Ballgag
- Ringgag
- Collar (With lock)
- Chain for collar
- A chasity device
- Prostate stimulator (doesn't really work though)
- Small vibrator
- Ice-lock that lasts about 2-2.5 hrs (depending on how much I struggle)
- Cock-ring
- Wooden ring for self-tightening setup
- Belts
- Scarf
- Common household items

I am currently a student, so I can only use my room. I do a lot of stuff, but public is a huge don't (Also goes for semi-public, such as walking in a secluded forest or something).
Also, publishing photos that show some of my distinctive features is something that I will never do.
Who of you great people would like to help me?

- A humble beginning slave
TNTBound

Re: Requesting your originality

Post by TNTBound »

with what you have, I would take the long chain and padlock your ankles together using one end making an 8 shape with the chain. use your ball gag, lock on your collar, and put in your buttplug. then tie a crotch rope harness with the thin rope to hold the plug in place with the knots in front of you out of reach. then put on the skirt and chain your wrists together the same way you did with your ankles with the padlocks. take the excess chain and padlock it to your wrist chain putting you in a hogtie.

do this as far away from the ceiling hook as you can as your chosen release method(I prefer the cd tray opener) will holding the keys from the ceiling hook, so you will have to crawl over to them. have the release set for around an hour and 30 minutes to two hours and have fun! :rofl:

not sure how the chastity device would work with crawling in a hog tie(test it first, I don't have a chastity device myself), but that might make it a little meaner being that you cant cum till your free. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!