home alone till wednesday

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

home alone till wednesday

Post by TNTBound »

I will have the house to myself for the next three days, however I will be working Monday and Tuesday. id like to see what someone can come up with for me to do with what I have. preferably on sunday as that's when i'll have the most time. im a guy/mid 20's.

nothing public, not too much pain(no use of gag to silence me)

I can go outside, 70 acres of land with some fields, have a garage with exposed rafters

things I can use:
locking leather cuffs, ankle and wrist
a bit of rope
2" ballgag harness(wont use due to having a cold currently)
clothespins
8 master locks
2, 4-roller combo locks
blindfold
one set of handcuffs, double locking
one set of thumb cuffs(wont fit over my big toes)
vibrating butt plug
some thick latex gloves
ratchet straps

if no one comes up with anything, I will probably lock my wrists and ankles together with a short chain tomorrow morning while im naked and the keys will be out near the road. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: home alone till wednesday

Post by TNTBound »

well, as I type this, I have to wait until dark so I can go out side and get the keys to my release. they are near the road in front of my house behind a tree(country road, no sidewalk but fairly busy). I figure I have about 5-6 hours before its safe to attempt to go out and get them.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: home alone till wednesday

Post by TNTBound »

that was a fun way to spend the afternoon. I've never made food in bondage before today, mostly because there is always someone else at the house. its a strange feeling, when there is the fear of being discovered for trying to escape your bondage, it actually makes being bound feel very comforting.

for the next time the family is away, I have an addition to this scenario. i'll have my wrists and ankle locked together again by a short chain before I go to bed with the keys to release me out in front of the house. but i'll padlock myself to the bed with two 4-roller combo locks so that I have to wait till daylight to free myself from the bed. the kicker is that i'll have to wait until night falls again to go and get the keys to free my ankles and wrists. :twisted:

I don't think that will happen for a while though, since my family doesn't often leave for the whole weekend.