Selfbondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
blowmymind

Selfbondage scenario

Post by blowmymind »

Hello everyone :)

After being inspired by this scenario: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=8241 I tried it a few times, but made my variation of it, and would like to share it with you. It is my first scenario that I am sharing, and the first one I tried to draw and explain, so any constructive criticism is welcome :)
I dont have a name for it YET :) so here it goes
Untitled-1.jpg
A - are cuffs that bind your hands together and feet together
B - is a chain that binds your hands to your legs so that you stay in a hogtie position
C - two chains (each on the other side of your body) are on one side attached to a belt or something around your waist, and on the other side connected to a wall through an icelock. The purpose of these chains is to not let you move away from the wall and from a dildo D.
D - is a dildo that is attached to a wall and inserted into your anus.
E - is a weight attached to your balls with a long chain through an O ring that must be as high as possible.

The idea is that you are hogtied with A and B, attached to a wall with C and cannot move forward, su with D stuck in your anus, and without ability to reach keys. As the ICELOCK melts, C will disconnect from the wall enabling you to move forward, get D out of your ass and reach the keys by crawling, but then the E will start to pull on your balls as you crawl forward. First set of keys will only let you unlock B and E from yourself, but your hands and feet will still be locked together, to unlock them you will have to go to the balcony(or another open place) to reach the final set of keys

Sequence(the way I do it):
1 - Sort out all your stuff, seperate the matching locks and keys, and chains and other stuff.
2 - Begin by placing the keys in the desired locations. Fix the O ring at the top, get the weight and the long chain ready.
3 - Test the weight mechanism first. Lock the desired length of chain to your balls, pass it through the O ring to the weight. Lock yourself into a hogtie position (like in a scenario, but with keys in your hand) and try to crawl to the point where the first set of keys will be put. Make sure that you can manage the weight and the chain is long enough for you to reach the keys. Also make sure that you are able to unlock yourself after reaching the keys.
4 - Keys in places. Now is the point when you get everything else ready. Fix the dildo-stick to the wall, and fix the icelock to the wall. Now is the point when you crossdress and lock your heels(if you want to). Put the belt (or a chain) around your waist, to fix the C chains. Fix two identical length chains (C chains - in the picture) to the icelock (in a way so that they will disconnect when the ice melts).
5 - Get yourself into place. First get into position, slide the dildo into yourself, make sure you can reach the C chains. Then lock the E chain to your balls, after that lock the C chains to the each side of your waist belt/chain tightly enough so you can't pull yourself from the dildo. Balls locked, waist locked, now lock your feet together, and hands together, and finnaly your feet to your hands in a hogtie position. Make sure not to mix the locks, so that you can actually unlock yourself when you reach your first set of keys.

Notes:
- To make the scenario more spicy, you may lock your heels on and put some crosdressing on.
- Also attaching nipple clamps and chastity device will make the crawl process much more fun, as your nipples and dick rub against the floor and arouse you
- You may even try to do it blindfolded, but I have never tried it.
- Please make sure to test that E chain is long enough so you CAN reach the first set of keys, and are able to unlock not only your B chain, but also the E from yourself.

Any comments are welcome. Thank you :)

MSM

Re: Selfbondage scenario

Post by MSM »

Good! I Wanna try this
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
whitney_CD_bound32

Post by whitney_CD_bound32 »

I REALLY like idea, the first opportunity I get I am going to try it. Just need to find somewhere in my home long enough to crawl without furniture.
Sd88

Post by Sd88 »

This is fantastic. I came up with similar scenarios, but this is all-encompassing. Can't wait to try!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

damn,i wish I had an epty building such a warehouse to play in.put the last key on the dock and have to crawl the distance of how ever long the warehouse is to get free
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

blowmymind wrote: - Please make sure to test that E chain is long enough so you CAN reach the first set of keys, and are able to unlock not only your B chain, but also the E from yourself.
And please make sure the first set of keys (or anytime you do selfbondage in general) are not just laying on the floor. You can accidentally push them out of reach and never get out, unless you tie them to a solid object with a rope or something. And then you need to reach the end of the rope.

Or if you do risk it, there needs to be a backup release you can rely on. But it's recommended to have a backup in any case.
sonik

Post by sonik »

I love it :twisted: , I want to try it but I do not have a balcony in my house :( . Where could I put the keys?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

rent a 2nd story motel room.then you also have to wait for the outside isle to be clear:)
just make sure you can open the door
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

sonik wrote:I love it :twisted: , I want to try it but I do not have a balcony in my house :( . Where could I put the keys?
As noted in the picture, if you don't have a balcony, you can place the keys in your yard, on a terrace, on a porch, or anyplace you have that someone might be able to see you. Look around, I'm sure there is a place right outside your door. Alternately, if you have a large window facing a street or public area, you could place the keys in front of that so you would be have to be exposed through the window. If you do this at night, with the lights in the room on, you should be visible.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
sonik

Post by sonik »

cdinbonds wrote:
sonik wrote:I love it :twisted: , I want to try it but I do not have a balcony in my house :( . Where could I put the keys?
As noted in the picture, if you don't have a balcony, you can place the keys in your yard, on a terrace, on a porch, or anyplace you have that someone might be able to see you. Look around, I'm sure there is a place right outside your door. Alternately, if you have a large window facing a street or public area, you could place the keys in front of that so you would be have to be exposed through the window. If you do this at night, with the lights in the room on, you should be visible.
thank you very much, I know exactly where I can do it :twisted: :twisted: