Bound bicycle ride

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sexijenfun

Bound bicycle ride

Post by Sexijenfun »

Hi everyone, I am very new to this so apologies for 'schoolboy errors' (lol, that should be 'forced schoolGIRL errors for me!)

A bicycle with those little light dynamos run from the wheel.
Large pannier bags
A bit of electrical wizardry

Using Dynamo 1, to drive a water pump in the pannier, tube from that attached to the bike frame and up into a pump up butt plug or bardex nozzle. Each turn of the wheel pumps 1cc to fill the poor rider up.
Use Dynamo 2 in a similar way to fill his/her bladder!
After a set number of wheel turns, the pump stops and allows the fluids to run out through an exit tube running to the base of the bike frame, but the pump restarts after a set time, filling and refilling the rider through the journey.

Could be adapted to make use of pump up dildos instead, and of course for the lady this would be for both front and back hehe.

I don't know if this would actually be doable, but it sounds fun!

Loving reading the stories and scenarios, v inexperienced and scaredy-cat though , I must try harder!

Sexijenfun@yahoo.co.uk
Sylvia Z

Re: Bound bicycle ride

Post by Sylvia Z »

Well the waterpump filling up the bladder might not be good since infection might occur :S Urethra is highly sensitive and dangereous to play with if you do it wrong... I would keep it at just the pumps filling the plugs with air :D Btw what about enabling vibrators while cycling? :whip: When you drive to slow, it should turn on, going to fast... electro shocks? There were more possebilities in this scenario :P