Electro Tippie-Toe

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tiedupsince84

Electro Tippie-Toe

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Just thought I would share a scenario with you lovely people which I intend to do tonight. I have mentioned this in a post before and have since tweaked details and now want to try it out.

Basically I will be tied standing up, with a wide spreader bar between my ankles. I will be wearing my spandex hood (mouth hole only and restricted sight) and on top of this my head harness ball gag. My wrists will be in leather cuffs, chained to a beam above my head by means of a big combination lock just above head height. I will be setting my mains timer to come on and off at set intervals, this will be connected to a table lamp.

The scenario will unfold whereby I will be trapped in my bonds whilst the lamp is off. When the timer switches the lamp on, I will be faced with a choice... I can either stay tied up for the next period of time, or if I can't take my self imposed punishment anymore, I can release myself.

The punishment comes in two forms, firstly, and more straight forward, I will be wearing my clover nipple clamps, these will be connected by a chain and will have a weight attached. My second punishment will be electro-pads strategically placed on both buttocks, and on my penis. These pads will be connected to my 9v tens unit, pain levels will be set before the tie to barely bearable. The tens unit itself is standard but I have added 2 modified lamp switches. These are the ones you have on the floor and you press down with your foot to turn the lamps on. I have modified these so as to remove the 'click' so the switch cannot stay on permanently but will stay on for the duration the switch is depressed. I pondered on ways in which to attach these to my feet but eventually decided I was best off putting the switches upside-down inside the heel of my trainers (no heels in the house!) and then tying my feet inside the trainers.

In case that was a little hard to follow, basically I will be forced on tiptoes and as my feet and legs get tired I will eventually drop down to my heels and receive a painful jolt to either my penis or my arse before reaching up onto tiptoes again. This will continue until the light comes on and I can undo the combo lock and release my wrists.

I am thinking of setting the timer to 5 mins (in case something goes wrong!), 15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins and upwards although I can't see it lasting that long (unless I turn into real painslut!)

One thing I'm not sure on is the consequences of my actions...

If I release myself before the end of the programmed time intervals, what punishment should I get?
And
If I (somehow) manage to get to the end, what reward should I get? (I don't simply want to jerk off but maybe something bondage related that gets me off?!)

Your thoughts are appreciated... :gag: