a predicament spreadeagle idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

a predicament spreadeagle idea

Post by TNTBound »

today i decided that i wanted to change up my spread eagle position a bit. my idea is to tie myself in a face up spread eagle so that i cant reach a set of clothespins on my nipples.

the twist, is that the nipple clamps will be connected together by a string that is attached to a longer string running through one eyelet directly above me, then through another eyelet about 5 feet away with a weight on the end of the longer string.

for my release, there will be a stocking holding up the keys to my release directly above my hand with two ice cubes inside of it. the keys will have a string going down to my hand, incase the keys fall away from my hand, or the stocking gets hung up somehow.

next, there will be a stocking going through the first eyelet for the nipple clamps(directly above my chest). this stocking will hold the weight on the end of the nipple clamps for a little while, holding either two ice cubes(dripping right on me) to maybe match my release, or three if i want to slightly torture myself. :twisted:

this will be with my 2" ball gag harness locked on(will help muffle any cries i may make), along with my vibrating butt plug in and turned on, with my leather wrist and ankle cuffs locked on.

with the amount of ice used, this predicament should last between 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on the room temperature. i plan to play this out this Friday. should be a fun night!

if anyone has any ideas to add, (i cant believe im saying this) preferably to increase my discomfort :twisted: (im Male), or anything else, im open to suggestions.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
tiedupsince84

Re: a predicament spreadeagle idea

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Sounds interesting...

If you want more pain (guessing you do!) depending on the clothes pegs you are using, you could put one on each nipple, then add a second to each, at right angles so the two sets of grips are over each other.

If that doesn't make sense, basically attach the first pair straight on the nipples then put the second set over the first set. Of course you must attach the string/rope to the first, that way when the ice melts both will be pulled off (or better yet, they might stay on! :whip: )

Have Fun!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

with the amount of weight and how I put the clamps on, they wont be pulled off when the weight falls(might increase the weight a bit). i just tried your idea quickly this morning and it definitely adds some bite! I know that I can withstand one set of clothespins, but I will have to test my endurance tonight with two on each nipple like that before I tie myself so that I cant remove them for a period of time. don't need to do any permanent damage to myself.

I like the idea, but im not sure an hour like that will work. we'll see tonight though.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

tonight I did a little test run where I could pull the clamps off anytime. it seems that 2 ice cubes will last for about 35-40 minutes in warm room. i admit, I chickened out and didn't do two clamps on each nipple for the test run, but i think two per nipple will fine for that amount of time(not like I would have a choice when I cant reach the clamps). however, I think I will wait for a time when no one is around to do this scenario with two clamps per nipple, that way I can scream into my gag and not worry about being discovered.

I strapped myself down loosely so that I could reach the clamps if I felt I needed to, but my cuffs were locked on and down to the bed so that I couldn't get up till the keys fell. the water dripping down onto my chest was much more entertaining than I thought it would be. I would get dripped on, which would make me jump, causing the clamps to move around a bit.

for tomorrow night, im going to make the ice release for the keys(3 ice cubes) melt right over my goods as well as having the weight release(2 ice cubes) melt on my chest. along with the vibrator in my rear(goes strong for 2 hours), It should make for a fun night.

btw, pulling the clamps off is definitely the most painful part. it almost makes you want to keep them on, knowing what is to come! :rofl: