really...really

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
raydeayon1

really...really

Post by raydeayon1 »

Hi everyone. I'd like to share my sb scenario I did earlier today. When i got home from work this morning i downloaded the motion device on my laptop i wanted to use the sound tease on it. So i got everything ready i set my time release for one hour i laid on my bed spread eagle locking in my limbs with my shackles. I then locked the last pad lock on my right hand and there i was stuck and watching the time. I was feeling a bit excited so i made some noise and moving around a bit causing the timer to go up

By that time the timer was up to an hour and a half i ended up dozing off im not sure how long but i woke up to a strange noise coming from my window it was a damn Carpet Cleaner van cleaning the carpets upstairs in the apartments i looked at the time and it was up to 5 hours and still going up because of the what I believe it was the air compressor in the van outside my window. I was frightened and excited at the same time. I squirmed cried a bit more the timer was still going up and there was nothing i could do. About 5 min later the van stop making noise i took a look at the timer and it was up to 6 hours now. I was so mad, helpless and scared i just laid there not making any sudden sounds. I went back to sleep for about an hour i woke up again and i had to pee really bad i didn't think I'd be tied up this long. My bladder couldn't take it anymore so i had no choice but to pee my self :( it was very humiliating but exciting at the same time. I must have dozed in and out about 5 times and finally my punishment was over and the keys dropped in my hand. I unbuckled myself my hips and my arms werewere so sore I just balled up in a fetal position for about 20 minutes before hopping in the shower to clean off myself.

I must say this was very intense for me I'm fairly new at this and really don't know how to tie myself up in different ways but it was such a rush. anyone else have scenarios to the one I had?

Jonathan-
qwerty212

Re: really...really

Post by qwerty212 »

Nice to see that you are using the Motion Detector. If I ever update it I will include a max allowed time feature. But anyway you should have used an alternative release method. What if the computer hangs??

Greets from Barcelona
raydeayon1

Re: really...really

Post by raydeayon1 »

I had scissors next to me but i dodnt want to cut my rope