18 minute stress position plus report

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Magdalena

18 minute stress position plus report

Post by Magdalena »

Needed all my Kundalini skills for this one.

The task was: paddle yourself 200 times on the cheeks (took a hardcoverbook for that) after that hands on the wall, hands spread backwards and on tiptoes for 18 minutes. Every second of my heels touching the floor would have the penalty of penetrating my vagina and anus alternately with small dildo and icy hot for a minute. Here my report. Hope it inspires you.

---

I am typing this report with fingers tingling and shoulders painful. I took your task just now.

First I am glad you did not choose the plank, the paddle gives stinging pain after about the 25th hard blow, increasing thereafter in intensity especially when hitting already sore places. But except for some short shrieks and moaning after the 150th I manage to do the 200 spanks without to much of a fuss.

My cheeks are red and sore though. Now comes the sressposition. I know I can keep up for 15 minutes without spasms, 18 is a challenge. But I am determined, I do not want to penetrate myself with icy-hot

I get the usual trouble after a couple of minutes but I can counter it with moving my head and torso to keep bloodflow going. I close my eyes and try to do Kundalini meditation. That helps to about the eight minute. I moved my heels sometimes but did not touch the ground. But when I try to move my heals slowly now I feel a sharp cramp and I can do nothing but lock my heels tightly in the position they are in now. All my muscles start to get under tension.

I have to open my eyes and fix my gaze on the ground for focus. Then there are still ten minutes to go. Sweat is forming on my forehead. I feel the blood moving from hy hands downward and my fingers start to tingle. I focus my mind on my belly, the only part of my body that is not in tension now.

The Laura Pausini concert I play on youtube stops, making things a bit harder because I have no diversion for my mind anymore.

Six minutes to go, i close my eyes again and I can move my head and torso a bit to relieve alternating bodyparts just a bit. The hands and feet stay at their spot. My feet and legs are continuously shaking in a fast rythm but luckily I can still control them.

Four minutes to go. It is hard work now. But i can start counting down. 4 times 60 times 1 minute is quite a lot of Icy Hot is what I keep in mind. Every second brings relief. My feet and legs do not stop shaking but it does not increase in intensity and luckily no spasms.

The last three minutes tick down, my arms and legs are on fire but still in control.

Unfortunately for you I manage to keep up for the entire 18 minutes. That made this task a fun challenge but not a to hard one :-)

Salute,

----

Have fun!

Magdalena
bound_jenny

Re: 18 minute stress position plus report

Post by bound_jenny »

Yikes... :shock:

That's one heck of a workout! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Re: 18 minute stress position plus report

Post by ponylady »

way better than paying for a membership in a fitness club.

:shock: :shock: :P

ooooh, and welcome aboard.
[