my today virtual session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Magdalena

my today virtual session

Post by Magdalena »

Hi all,

Today my Dom punished me by making me do a task. He thought I behaved like a B**** because I was roleplaying on chatboxes and doing virtual with another Dom.

He told me I had to sit with my pantys below my knee and my bra pulled over my breasts. I had to sit on my knees, spread my legs, put my hands on my head and put my tongue out. This to keep up twenty minutes.

I especially had trouble with keeping my tongue out. The pressure on my arms could be alleviated by turning my head down, which was necessary also to let my drool escape. After 15 minutes I started to get into trouble, now I realised why this punishment was chosen. I started breathing like a real B***, I really sounded like a dog. My body was coverd with drool and sweat and I started to shake.

Finally the twenty minutes were over and iIput my hands on the floor, put my tongue in and spitted al out on the floor. Shaking and out of breath I got up and started to type my report to my Dom.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: my today virtual session

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like you had 'fun'...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Hey Lizerd,

Thanks for the warm welcome, it is an honour for me to be welcomed by one of my long since favourites! Indeed I had great 'fun' :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks back...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...