tied and hump day

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
raydeayon1

tied and hump day

Post by raydeayon1 »

Hi everyone i'd like to share my scenario I did yesterday morning. soon as I got home I wanted to be tied up to bed so I got everything and put into position. I moved the hand shackles they used to sit at the top of my bed so i moved them to the middle of my bed that way my arms wouldn't be so tired or strained out instead of using a direct ice release I want to use my padlock instead so I used one of my cloth belts that have metal loops on it and attach that to the left side of my bed.

a couple weeks ago I tried to use the fleshlight when I was tied up but it kept slipping out and it didn't work. I wanted to do that so I tried something house I laid on my stomach this time what's a pillow supporting the flashlight. I climbed up on my bed in my on my knees and tired my feet first. and then I did my right hand it's kind of hard at first tying the shackle to the restraint but I finally got it. so next I lubed up my cock and the fleshlight I folded my body pillow and put the flashlight in the center of the pillow kind of like a sandwich. but every town and stuck my cock in the moist toy, it felt so good lol. next was my left hand which the shackle was already typed in my hand and the padlock was standing straight up on the loop to the belt so then I gently guided the D ring on the shackle on to the lock it took some time but I finally got it and I snapped it shut.

so there I was face down on my bed all fours spread out I started humping away at my toy IT felt so amazing having no hands touching it but just moving my body and grinding away. It didnt take long to reach my orgasm but i did how ever edge about 6 times. After the last edge myknees where giving out and i had no control over my feet, they were just twiching like crazy until i couldn't take anymore and i blew all inside my toy. I must have laid there for about 10 minutes because any side of movement was torture for my cock. I have to say it was alot of fun.