I would like your input/ ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Cass

I would like your input/ ideas

Post by Cass »

Hi All

This week i will be alone in my hotel room and will be participating in another self bondage session, can anyone suggest any exciting additions to the session i recently enjoyed below.
I am looking for input to add a new dimension to the session? I look forward to recieving any ideas / suggestions you may have.

Thanks

Cass

I often stay away at hotels on business, which gives mw plenty of time to participate in my wonderful world of self bondage. last night i had planned a seriously long session of self bondage. After arriving at the hotel at 6.00pm I desided not to eat (not much fun rolling around trying to escape on a full stomach) i got straight on with my preperations.
I laid out the ankle cuffs and handcuffs (wich have a chain attached to later complete my hogtie), my sensory depravation hood, large butt plug & various pantyhose / basque items.
I prepared myself as usual, firstly placing the keys to the cuffs in the far corner of the room to ensure i have difficulty reaching them, i then inserted a huge butt plug, pulled on lots of pantyhose and panties (which secures the plug in place throughout the session) I then put on my blindfold, inserted my earplugs and then my hood which locks on around the neck.....total sensory deprivation. I spapped the ankle cuffs into place laid on my stomach hands behind my back and snapped the handcuffs in place. I pulled the chain which is attached to the handcuffs over my ankle cuffs and pulled it tight, snapped a padlock to hold the chain secure and there i was securely locked in to my hogtie!
Normally my session end after around an hour (20 mins rolling around "get excited" then the the need to be released clicks in, however i decided tonight would be a longer session as i wanted to push my limits. After about 20mins of secure restriant i again got "very excited" i then felt the need to get out....the huge butt plug was very evident and i felt i needed to remove it, however i suddenly remembered i had put the keys at the far side of the room, this was not going to be easy or quick. My heart started pounding as my sensory deprivation reduced my ability to negotiate my route across the room, i hit various obsticales and knocked over the lampstand....with my sensort deprivation i could not hear the sound but was aware this might attract attention. I tried to stay calm but with my hogtie being so secure i could not move quickly this added to my frustration and what was amounting to panic!
However, a calm head had to prevail if i was to get free without the maid arriving either due to the noise or when she arrived the next morning. After what later turned out to be nearly 3 hours in bondage i reached the keys and my freedom.

After taling some time to recover, i reflected on what was a truly amazing session!
Cass