Mosquito season

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
gimslyp

Mosquito season

Post by gimslyp »

It's the height of the mosquito season here so I am planning on a scene that is topical. I've bought myself a new basque - it's very strappy and leaves lots of exposed skin. I plan to wear just that with some stockings and place myself in a spreadeagle on my bed. I've got locking cuffs and two ice warden ice locks that should leave me helpless for at least an hour. I'm also going to apply a penis gag and clover nipple clamps. The clamps are joined by a chain that is connected to a string that runs up to the ceiling (where the mosquito net normally hangs!) I plan to use an ice release mechanism and a weight on the chain so that after an unknown period, the string is pulled taught making the clamps bite hard onto my nipples. Here's the thing though. For the weight, I'm going to use an electric handheld (battery powered) bug-zapper with an elastic band around the handle that presses the activate button. It'll be hanging on the end of the nipple string as a weight. It will also be tied to another string that positions it nicely against my genitals. I'll pull that string up and away from me though and secure it using another ice timer (slightly longer one). All I have to do is leave the windows in the room open, wait for darkness then position myself on the bed and snap shut the padlocks on my cuffs. After maybe an hour the nipple clamps will suddenly be pulled tight. Then the race is on to see if my wrists get freed before the zapper is released. If so, then I get away with just some sore nipples. If not, then I'll have to try to twist and squirm to stop myself getting zapped on my privates. And all the while, the room will be filling up with hungry mosquitos looking for something to bite.

I'm planning on doing this very soon. Can anyone please suggest some improvements or would you like to dare me to do something specific?

Thank you.
RADER123

Re: Mosquito season

Post by RADER123 »

Mosquito's cray many bad germs, including west Nile Virus and
Malarial. I would not take the risk of even one bad bite, just for
some fun.
Rader
Thatworm

Re: Mosquito season

Post by Thatworm »

This does sound interesting though, helpless, good for escape artists i mean this would be something for tieupgames