Nettle Pole Riding

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
submissivefetish

Nettle Pole Riding

Post by submissivefetish »

After watching queensnake nettle swing i was inspired to do it myself. so far i have came up with a drawing for how it will look, i have trind and tested this and it works great, i even added a few extra safety precautions just in case anything was to go wrong.

A1/A2 - Stands for pole to go on
B - Block to stand on to ease body onto pole
C - Nipple clamp with weights
D - This is the pole covered in nettles, they will punish the pussy, balls and cock or ass senseless as your full body weight is on them
NETTLE Rider.jpg
The scenario:
Stand normally above the spiked pole at first, set a timer for however long you like, i do 10 minutes, and add 10 every time i do it after . Next attach clamps, blindfold and gag and start to kneel down onto pole. Once you are firmly on it you should lift your legs up, this will be very painful but will feel amazing. You should stay there on the pole until the time is up. You will most likely squirm about, this will cause the nettles to rub on you and add more pain. Once the time is up you can rest your legs and move off the tackrider.

Just for safety, if you are worried about falling off the pole, make sure you have something at the side you could hold onto in an emergency.

I will upload pics when of this in action soon
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Nettle Pole Riding

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you use something like a small door, you can use your knees against the sides to keep yourself upright...
Or, a second pole lower at, or just above, your knees for support...
Or, a vertical pole behind you, secured so that it will not tip over, and secure your chest to that, (or a tripod...) (Bipod... 2 legs)
Or, a hook overhead, hang a rope from that with loops, or padded cuffs, (lock optional, or just clips)
with your hands in that to provide support... (after all, the timer is your "release"...
or... I could keep going...
Or maybe you set this up in front of a shelf or counter, with your PC. Play a short game, IE: solitaire, 5 wins for the release...
Or, type up a story about someone being forced to endure a torture from someone that wants them to, say, sign the papers to
give their house and all their property to the torturer... Then, get double crossed and they get sold into slavery as well...
(Add fun by needing to go to the bathroom before you start...)

But, it does sound like an exciting scenario, but (yea, there seem to be more than a few... :lol: )
I don't think the nettles will work for more than the first sting when you sit in them like that...
The pole is what would be holding your attention.

I'm not saying this is bad, far from it, it sounds like a fun one...
This just a few more ideas...
Line the pole with nettles, walk from left to right... on your toes...
(pole will need to be just above "flat foot" height, on your toes to clear the pole, but you would not be able to clear the nettles)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...