Tackrider

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
submissivefetish

Tackrider

Post by submissivefetish »

After watching queensnake tackrider i was inspired to do it myself. so far i have came up with a drawing for how it will look:

A - This is the pole covered in drawing pins, they win punish the pussy or ass senseless as your full body weight is on them
B - This is a rope attached to clamps on the tits, if you move your nipples will be pulled.
C - This is a rope attached to the head to stop you from moving to much.
D1/D2 - These are some stands to place the spiked pole on, make sure the pole is secure and wont move off.

takrider idea.jpg
The scenario:
stand normally above the spiked pole at first, set a timer for however long you like, i do 10 minutes, and add 10 every time i do it after . Next attach clamps, blindfold and gag and start to kneel down onto pole. Once you are firmly on it you should lift your legs up, this will be very painful but will feel amazing. You should stay there on the pole until the time is up. You will most likely squirm about, this will cause the rope to tug on nipple clamps and add more pain. Once the time is up you can rest your legs and move off the tackrider.

Just for safety, if you are worried about falling off the takrider pole, make sure you have something at the side you could hold onto in an emergency.

I will upload pics when i do this for real.
lj

Re: Tackrider

Post by lj »

I will assume the OP hasn't actually done this for real, but perhaps seen a video purporting to show it in action.

I would caution anyone wishing to try this that they should do so (if at all) without any restraints. I suspect the damage will far outweigh the enjoyment.

FWIW I have set up a female play-partner with something like this, along the lines of "riding the pony" so she could lift herself free of the pins. It is well nigh impossible to maintain body weight in contact with so very few pins, so penetration is inevitable and damaging. She was only in position for a couple of minutes and never put full weight on the pins - it was more a psychological game than a real scenario.

Bear in mind that a lot of BDSM videos are shot with a full safety crew and quick-releases out of shot, and the scene lasts seconds, not minutes or hours.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
submissivefetish

There would be safety precautions in place to avoid injury, in my personal case i like it if a few pins go through the skin as its really pleasurable for me, however not everyone is the same. Im going to carry it out for real within the next 2 weeks when i have a whole day free. I have done a version of this with nettles and it was amazing x
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Maybe extra padding to shorten the lengths of the pins (thumb tacks as I know them)
and instead of your full weight :shock: You need to stay on your tiptoes to stay off them...
But I don't think that will be very long...
Also, yea, lots of good ideas from Queen Snake...
Also:
a burning horse ( tea candles along a pole horse Fire hazard!!!)
One girl had her pussy ring tied close to an ant nest. (not red or fire ants from what I could tell...)
Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 15 Aug 2014, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
submissivefetish

Yeah great idea, like i said, i personally like to put my whole body weight on the pins and dont mind then hurting really bad.
Im also gonna try it in my heels standing up