Sitting exposed

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

Sitting exposed

Post by Anything_Once »

I have been experimenting and came up with a scenario that worked quite well so thought it was time I shared. Unfortunately I can not draw so I will be describing this as best I can, if anything thing is unclear please ask questions and I will explain and improve the description. Should anyone wish to draw the scenario to help explain it, please feel free.

Things you'll need.
1 chair. (Must have four legs and an open back with bar at top and across the middle).
5 lengths of rope.
Wrist / ankle cuffs.
2 padlocks.
Blindfold.
Headphones / mp3 player.

The setup.
  • Put your chair where ever you plan on being tied.
  • Put on both sets of cuffs.
  • Take two sets of ropes and tie loops around each thigh just above you knees with a bit of slack and about 0.5 - 1 meter excess rope.
  • Take the excess rope and pull it to the back of the chair tying it so that you legs are being held open and you can close them.
  • Take two more length of rope, curl your legs under the chair and tie them off to the back leg on the opposite side. This is awkward to do but worth it.
  • Take the last length of rope and tie a chest harness attaching it to the back of the chair (the best harness I found for this is described below).
  • Put on the blindfold and headphones.
  • Take the padlocks and lock your cuff to the rope securing the harness at the back of the chair.
Now if you have done this right (using the harness description below) you should be unable to move or close you legs leaving you feeling somewhat exposed if naked and your chest should be unable to move from the back of the chair. For added fun you can include a toy of some sort to sit on as the only movement you can do is some shifting and rolling of your hips.

Chest harness.
  • Take your length of and place its centre at the base of you neck.
  • Holding the centre there run the rope over your shoulder, under the arm, around the back, under the other arm and over the other shoulder.
  • Now loop the rope through the center leaving some slack and do this again in the opposite direction.
  • Once done, loop the rope down and back up so as to pull the rope running across you back towards your head.
  • Do two of these loops then tie off the rope at the bottom of the loop leaving plenty of excess.
  • This excess is what you use to tie the harness to the chair.
Note of release mechanisms
  • Use which ever release mechanism you find the most reliable.
  • Make sure you have an emergency release that is quick and easy to use as the nature of rope makes if easy to make a mistake and cut of circulation even if you are experienced.
  • Due to how you are tied any / all release mechanisms need to be accessible to your hands behind the chair, make sure keys can't drop to the ground and will stop at hand height and not too far back.
  • Be careful if done on a rug on wooden floor. I did this and found if I moved wrong the rug would slip and move me away from the release, luckily this was on an initial test where the locks where open and I could just unhook the cuffs. My advice would be avoid rugs on wooden floors for this scenario.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Sitting exposed

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Nice, simple...
I like it...
One idea...
Keep the blindfold, drop the mp3 player...
sit facing a large picture window facing the street...
window open, blinds closed...light thin best
This way, you can imagine yourself on display for all to see...
(Just be sure to test that you are not really visible... Not responsible for your arrest... ;) :P :lol: )
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

I like it.

Sounds like something I can try. I'd have to buy the cuffs since I don't own any, and haven't gotten around to buying more toys yet. Definitely something I'm willing to try in the near future; haha don't think it's illegal where I live to be naked on your property. But, probably wouldn't do it; probably do it with the blinds closed. :wink:
Tmac
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You would be surprised at what you CAN'T see when driving pass a house...
I passed a house, several times, that had the front door open, couldn't see anything past the front door...
I was wondering, (hoping, picturing, dreaming) could someone be sitting in a chair, 30 foot back from the door...
Nude, tied, on display for no one to see???
Walking by, you may have time to see better, but not while driving by... even if you are looking...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

Yea, walkers and joggers will probably noticing things better. I agree drivers will probably not see much or anything that all since they're focused on the road.

You'd hope the people that see it are kinksters themselves.
Tmac