A few days alone - suggestions please!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mrrodge

A few days alone - suggestions please!

Post by mrrodge »

Solo session

Hi all,

Not a regular poster, but a long time lurker.

Have a couple of nights to myself coming up... Haven't solo played for a couple of years, usually play with my other half. As she's not working she's decided to have a few days away with her

parents so I get the house to myself... She knows I'll be playing but she'll be too far away to give me an escape (she doesn't have internet access or even a phone line/mobile signal either),

so it's strictly solo. I convinced her not to even call, I want the isolation to be real.

So, any ideas? I'm not into pain, anal or cd, but I love sensory dep and tight, inescapable bonds (The more the better, elbows, knees, thighs, you name it). I don't want to be able to escape

when I see fit (so knives and keys are out) but I do want a definite, zero risk escape (don't we all?!). If ice is involved I want it to give direct release (no key dropping from the ceiling

for example, too risky for me).

I have a converted loft which is usually used as the dungeon (dark red mood lit, plastered & carpeted, smooth painted roof trusses so many, many places to bind things to) and the following

equipment to choose from (I don't mind spending a couple of quid for something else if anyone has any ideas):

Lots of rope (some pink, some red, approx. 5 7m lenghts)
One length of black chain (about 3m long)
Bag full of padlocks & keys
Rubber locking separate wrist cuffs
Leather (not locking, buckles) wrist cuffs (separate) with those sliding attachment things (like a mini carabiner)
Leather buckling collar with rings that go down the back to attach wrist cuffs to
Metal locking cuffs (rubber lined, separate with rings for attachment)
Metal locking cuffs (rubber lined, attached together with non-removable ring)
Metal locking collar with attachment rings to match
Matching metal ankle cuffs with short (2ft?) chain between them (non-removable)
Leather armbinder (strap for wrists, shoulder straps and rope tighening)
Leather body bag with internal sleeves, attached hood, 3 way zip and rope to tighten (no idea how to get in or out of this when solo)
Leather thigh cuffs (not locking) with attached wrist cuffs (not locking) and spreader (Never tried these, always had her in them, not sure how to do solo but see potential)
Pair of clejuso 13's
Lots & lots of electrical insulation tape
Bondage tape
Cling film
Selection of ball gags & harness gags (some have rings on so can be attached to other things).
Humbler
Boot lace for CBT
Riding crop, whip & paddle
Cable ties, normal size and jumbo
Buckling & lockable leather sensory dep hood with mouth hole
Latex hood with nose holes only
Latex breath control hood
Spandex breathable hood with blindfold
Lots of timer switches for the mains!
Hitachi wand (Though I don't know how to attach to self)
Leather waist belt designed to hold the Hitachi in place on a woman, with rings to attach the waist to other things (never tried on me, maybe it would work?)
Metal locking chastity cage
Condoms
Puppycages ice lock (Tend to find it doesn't hold for long enough when I apply high stress to it, any ideas for it to give release whilst I can't put any weight on it or apply any heat to it,

or a way I can make it last longer like something to add to the water? Also I've never worked out how to put my wrists together whilst using this... I only seem to manage it between the

wrists, then it's not a restrictive enough tie)
Laptop
2 red ratchet straps (about 3m long)
Bag of screw eyes
Bits of timber lying around
A bag of steel O rings (welded shut, about 30mm diameter).
Rubber bands, assorted sizes, lots of them.

Remember I don't like any 'give' in my bonds... I don't want to be (too) comfortable, but I don't want to be able to move even a mm without being stopped or reminded that I can't. I once

tried an elbow tie that worked well, it consisted of coils around each arm, threaded to the opposite arm, passed over the shoulders and to the ankles to tighten. Was really good, but very

difficult to pull and keep tight whilst being escapable. Any variations on this?

Thanks!