i did it!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
raydeayon1

i did it!

Post by raydeayon1 »

hi everyone, well I finally did it I was having trouble at first but I got it to work here's what I did. I wanted to be tied down to my bed so I used my leather buckle cuffs. first I set up my direct ice time release. I put one ice cube in a sock, then I put one of my cloth belts on it (the loops are metal) I then tied the tube sock on the bed frame. I used one of my key rings and tied it to my belt. the key ring counts as an attachment for my cuff with the hook snap on it. I was ready everything was in place, I got on my bed and cuffed my feet (spread eagle) then started with my left hand (I used a zip tie to lock my cuff in place so I wouldn't undo it with my teeth same as the other side). once my hand was nice and tight I pulled the zip tie in place now one more hand to go. my cuff with my last hand was already in a loose loop that way it would be easier to tie. so I pulled my hand in and using my teeth I buckled it in place and pulled the zip tie as much as I could. there I was all strapped In my bed, I tried to see if I could break free trying all different ways to get out reaching the snap hook, trying to free the knot on my belt but it was no good. I started to get really excited i started sweating and i could feel my heart race. it took so long for the ice to melt I thought maybe I set it up wrong and it was stuck or something I wasn't to scared because my bf comes home at 4 so I wouldn't die there lol. as was laying there i started getting a hard and wanted to masturbate i started humping my basketball shorts and then it happened the last of the ice cube slipped through the metal loop and i was free. i just want to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me. the feeling of no control is the best i don't know what it is but its kind of like sex lol i think im going to go back and do more ice. what do you guys think i should do? :wink:
Tmacster1

Re: i did it!

Post by Tmacster1 »

Congrats you did it :-)

Zipties and padlocks have been used to secure those pesky leather bondage cuffs.
Tmac
raydeayon1

Post by raydeayon1 »

Tmacster1 wrote:Congrats you did it :-)

Zipties and padlocks have been used to secure those pesky leather bondage cuffs.
thank you :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

congrats AND you wanna split your report into paragraphs.

a "wall of text" tends to turn people away from reading.
[
raydeayon1

Post by raydeayon1 »

Lol ok thanks